Add donation gauntlet to the saber spawn

Name: Cloud

RP Rank: Dark Council Member 

Suggestion: allow the donation gauntlet to spawn in naturally instead of only being available to the trial saber menu

Implementation: allow it to spawn in the jedi and sith temple

Lore: none

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: change?

Job: none

Slots: none

Pay: none

Description: it is a wrist mounted saber gauntlet 

Model: models/donation gauntlet/donation gauntlet.mdl

Weapons:  weapon_trialsaber                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Other: idk the string for the actual sabers since I dont have access to my PC but someone sent me the model string and the trial saber string. If you can please repost the string for the actual saber that we use in wilt os that would be helpful.

-1 it’s broken as fuck literally no point in using it and what clank said

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

-1 Broken af

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:19 PM, Clank said:

only plo koon should ever use it....

So. I wanna state this. 

There are two saber gauntlets, one is not the plokoon one. One is Plo koobs.

There i s a default sabergauntlet  in the Q Menu.

HOWEVER. 

I have discussed this with Joah about potential donation gauntlet to the Store in the past (Not even as a drop rate) and it isn't possible at the moment, as i believe Joah has not set up the saber to spawn. I.e it will not appear as a droppable item in the KingDavid stuff. It isn't possible to get a saber like this through WiltOS, it is just a saber skin that is accessed through the QMenu. 
For those saying it's broken. There are specific styles that utilizes the gauntlet well.  (I fuck around with it in private/free time, its pretty decent when you learn how to use it) 

+1 

But only as a store bought hilt. Seeing this as a drop would be big gay

Edited by Scribbles