CWRP - Flunk Staff Application

Flunk

RP Name: TR DU ARC SFC Flunk

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197015335

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:UTC

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  All around I believe the server is a great doorway to role play and with that a major doorway to get into StarWars RP. Yet, you can never have enough help when you run a server of this size and reputation.  I want whats best for the community, for it to flourish further and continue to take the steps and leaps to accomplish further goals as everyone should. I am wanting to help the server reach these leaps by stepping up and becoming staff, and take pride further in the server. On a side note, time zones also play a role as people live all around the world, and I am on most early to mid-late hours with most of the NA staff being offline or away from their computer. With that I leave this to you're judgment in deciding my fate, if you have any questions I will answer them accordingly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a modest 16 year old teen with a part time job as a lifeguard for a waterpark called "Schlitterbhan" here in my town located in Texas. I'm currently a senior as I attend a charter school, so my schedule is flexible even during the school semester and so forth. Aside from that, I also do a ton of community service around town *i.e. Food banks, Highway Pickup, etc.* to help out the poor and the environment.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, this would be an exciting first.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
TR 41stEC ARC MSG Flunk has played for 353:25:07.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) N/A

Edited by Lamb Sauce
Battalion switch, thought it might help in case of any confusion.

+1 epic gamer

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your application has been accepted for an interview. 

Please contact an HA by 6/24/2019. Failure to do so will result in this application being denied.

Good luck buckaroo!
spacer.png

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• 2 weeks later...