CWRP - Rick's Staff Application

Rick_

RPname: TR 91st SFC Rick

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:150391410

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone:Pacific

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I love this server and I play it more than anything else.  I highly enjoy playing this server and I would love to be able to play a larger part in keeping it a non toxic and good enviroment.  I joined this server two years ago and I quit then came back and I saw how far this server has came, so I would love to contribute to it.  It would be really fun and interesting to host my own events and see how everyone liked it and how it contributed to everyones experience.  I would also like to be able to help people with there problems on this server when needed.  And most importantly to me would be to keep everyone occupied and playing there rp roles.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in Oregon U.S I moved from California when I was 3. I got a dog and a cat.  My favorite thing to do is snow ski which ive been doing for 11 years, I also like to hike and backpack alot.I like to do lots of things outside but also like to play Videogames.  I came on to this server quite a while ago for the first time and spent about 2 months playing then I quit, but ive always wondered what it would be like to have an admin experience on this server.  Im usually active as much as i can.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?  No 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
163 hrs
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

Edited by kenny

+1 can't hurt to give him 2 weeks to learn I came into staff not knowing much either

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your application has been accepted for an interview. 

Please contact an HA by 6/24/2019. Failure to do so will result in this application being denied.

Good luck buckaroo!
spacer.png

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2