CWRP- Goofy's Staff Application

RP Name: TRO Brute ACE GM K Goofar

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:184601332

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an administrator because I want to be helpful.I want to be something bigger and better in the community.I also want to be administrator because I want to know what it feels like to be admin and try it out.I also Wish to become and because i will not take it very lightly and will not take it as a joke. I will take it as a high responsibility.I am also very active which means that I would be on Everyday.but off on some occasions. I want to help people out on the question they might have and i could be the one to answer it.I could probably be one of the best admins and I will be an excellent one.My sets of skills could be helpful since I've gotten used to the server and its server rules.I love coming up with new ideas.Also and most importantly being mature  to always be the bigger person and try to resolve things without the means of the worse possible outcome is one of my key abilities.Also I want to become admin because I finally find a excellent server with good Rp. That allows people to apply for admin at the age of 14.(A lot of other servers make you wait till your 16).Im am active on the forums..Also 1 day i would like to be able to host my own event.Also Sometimes i kind of gets annoying during trials , i make a staff ticket and no when accepts it for a good 5 mins.Being an admin can solve these problems.Lately for the past month i think i've been doing great work in the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I'm Kind.Don't bend or break the rules just because i know someone closely.I am responsible.Selfless.Determined.Funny.I like helping out people which is one of the main reasons that i want to become admin.I live in New York.I play everyday #NoLife.I have pretty good grades in my Math and ELA.The Usual. playing StarwarsRP All Day and Night.I also have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.I have a couple hobbies which are playing football,games and basketball.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not Really

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  TRO Brute ACE GM K Goofar has played for 836:29:21.

Have you been a staff member on any of the synergy roleplay servers? no

Edited by GoofyThief

-1 The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

+1 Is a very good boy and doesnt do anything bad

Edited by [SR]Turtle[A]

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

+1 this man is the most average gamer ive seen

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic