Fiend's BCMD Rex APP

Fiend

Steam Name: Ally G

RP Name: Null 07 Mereel Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65787626

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 501st Battalion Commander Rex 

Experience: I first joined the clone wars community back in March of this year and I played on “THE” server until this server came out and I have been here since the beginning of this server. 

• 501st - I joined the 501st the first day I joined the server, I was very active when I first joined I became an assault trooper and I did a lot of recruiting when I became an NCO, I recruited Mixer/Kodek, I remeber me and Woeny being the only ones on for a few days back when I was a 1SGT and he was a SSG but because of that i decided to try a more active and “elite” battalion.

• ARC/RANCOR - I then joined the battalion became an assault trooper and continued to be active and participate in events. I also wanted to become ARC trained so I worked towards that. I joined about a week before the update so when the update came out and the servers split we were allowed 2 clones so I re-joined the 501st. But I stayed active in the new Rancor until I became a SGT and finished my ARC training then left to be more active with the 501st.

• 501st TC -  When I re-joined the 501st I came back as a SGT and continued to be active and keep recruiting people into the battalion (Including Recruiting Kodek/Mixer again). I saw that Torrent Company became a thing and it seemed interesting so I tried out and got in my first try. I waited for Hardcase tryouts because he was the only Torrent Company named character spot open that seemed cool, and I only got 2 strikes therefore becoming the next Hardcase. I later became a 2nd LT and I was put in charge of the heavy regiment since no one else was or wanted to be, so I created tryouts and begin to bring in some heavies for a little while until the “revival” happened and I waited until Synergy was done developing, so my activity dropped a lot. I was on a LOA during the first 3 days of Synergy. But when I came back it was almost the same thing I went back to a SGM because of the rank transfers but I was still Hardcase and still heavy lead. It took a long time but I got the heavies to become a decent regiment and became a 2nd LT. Then becoming a Intel Officer as soon as I could and started to help with docs. Then one day after talking to Cipher and other officers/CMD’s and none of them saying they would be upset, and feeling like I might want to try a new thing I decided to join Null Squad.

• Null Squad - I passed the tryouts at the very end I wasn’t sure I wanted to leave the 501st so I left the tryouts at the end but after asking many people and realising I can still be active in the 501st I decided to ask if they would take me, which they did. And I did stay active in the 501st, I was in the teamspeak and worked on doc's daily. I became Mereel Skirata, I became a TR, Staff and way more active in the community. I became 3rd in command in Null after Dragon left, I have had a great time in Null and met many people and created bonds but I want to help out my brother’s in blue.

Why should you become a Commander?: I feel like I should become a commander for many reasons. My main reason is because i’m overall a good and intelligent human being, it is easy for me to talk, meet and create friendships with new people. I also work very well with other people, whenever I do get into an argument it is usually solved pretty quickly I very rarely get into fights with anyone. My plans for the battalion are amazing (in my opinion) and feel the feedback I get will allow me to continue with great ideas over time and continue to bring in new members. I may not be in the battalion but I still know many people in it and almost all of them know me and I have good relationships with the commanders and with a lot of the other members. My time with other “elite” battalions has made me a better leader and I believe my leading skills are pretty good. I also feel that me talking to many other battalion members, officers, jedis, and naval through teamspeak and getting to know people will allow me to make better relationships with them. I also am a very open person so I will not talk behind someone’s back, I won’t try to hide something from my officers and I’ll trust them because they have earned a while back.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?: Yes I do.

Availability: Weekdays = 2pm PST - 10pm PST, Saturdays = Not a set schedule could be on from 4 hours to 12 hours, Sundays = 3 - 8 hours.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the beginning, and around 500 hours.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: My plans are for the most part keep it how it is because what the CMD’s are doing now is amazing. I would like to re-establish and improve relationship’s with other battalions and Jedi. What the first thing I want to do is talk to as many people as I can: My CMD’s, Officers, NCO’s, Battalion, other Battalions, Jedi and naval; so I can get their feedback on what they want from me and if I have anything that I want from them (which I probably want nothing at first). I mainly just want to ask people what they expect from me and my battalion and how I can make things better inside the battalion and outside. But at the moment I strongly believe that the way the battalion is set up internally is close to perfect so I plan on changing very few things, maybe add a few more specific jobs for officers (which I already have ideas which officers would be stronger with my new little jobs) because some of the officers don’t have much to do so I would like to give them specific jobs so they feel more useful. But I would love to make the 501st one of the best battalion’s, and I don’t mean by numbers of active members, I when you see us and think about us you think, “Hey, that’s a pretty spicy battalion.”

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Don't take it personally, Fiend. We are good friends but I just really don't feel you're cut out for that line of work yet. You should rejoin and try to go up the officer ranks. There was a reason you were at 2ndLT for a long time. Additionally, I feel Jackson or Woeny deserve that title beyond anyone. You have high aspirations and I encourage that.

For that, I will give this a -1. 

Ex- Battalion Commander Rex

Edited by Kain

+1, I find fiend a respectful individual. Trying to be unbias as I can(although that will probably be hard as I am his current Batt CMD) I think fiend can be serious and useful when the time is needed. The part about this individual that I respect most is that he hesitated to join null due to him not wanting to leave his 501st buddies, but once learning that null has a program called the "Null Outreach" in which each null will work with a battalion of their choosing(If they do not wish to work with other nulls at the time). Its the fact that he hesitated and wanted to still help out 501st is what has me respecting the dude. Until recently, Cipher and him were always with the 501st from my point of view.

9 minutes ago, Punda said:

Inb4 "he's somwehere between a tr3 and a marshal commander" y'all Null just need to be all MAJs or some shit 

All the Null have ranks, they just aren’t in the names. To my knowledge, this is how it works: Kal is BCMD, Ordo is CMD, then the rest are somewhere between MAJ and 2LT, depending on seniority and how much authority Duck gives them over the other Nulls, it’s like a chain of command. When I was Prudii, I was only a LT or 2LT.

Only one I’m unsure about is llama, since his lore rank of A’den is SGT, idk what his rank actually is. When I was Prudii i always fucked with him for being an NCO but not sure if he actually is. 

It’s just a fun meme to not tell people your rank and say “somewhere above TR3 but below BCMD”

• Agree 2
58 minutes ago, Sinister said:

All the Null have ranks, they just aren’t in the names. To my knowledge, this is how it works: Kal is BCMD, Ordo is CMD, then the rest are somewhere between MAJ and 2LT, depending on seniority and how much authority Duck gives them over the other Nulls, it’s like a chain of command. When I was Prudii, I was only a LT or 2LT.

Only one I’m unsure about is llama, since his lore rank of A’den is SGT, idk what his rank actually is. When I was Prudii i always fucked with him for being an NCO but not sure if he actually is. 

It’s just a fun meme to not tell people your rank and say “somewhere above TR3 but below BCMD”

In my opinion it'd make things a lot easier if Null just say MAJ or whatever their actual rank is instead of saying "somewhere between TR3 and marshal commander"

47 minutes ago, Punda said:

In my opinion it'd make things a lot easier if Null just say MAJ or whatever their actual rank is instead of saying "somewhere between TR3 and marshal commander"

Its a meme punda u fuckin tard.

Anyways +1 hes a good dude

First and Last Jaing Skirata

4 hours ago, Medic said:

@Duck mind answering this

Already talked to medic just now about what his rank is, but im also going to make a comment so people know too. Fiend has been a Null for quite some time now and I have trusted him for quite awhile. at the current moment, he has been MAJ for about 2.5 weeks.(If you are wondering how it works all null start at LT so that it matches their lore rank but they can be promoted if it's deemed needed and or that it has been earned.)

-1 The battalion needs a familiar face and you barely come into the channel and when you do you aren't in events with us just there for a few seconds and gone the next. Woeny and Jackson have been working their way up in the battalion and helping it for a long time and they deserve it.

36 minutes ago, Feds said:

-1 The battalion needs a familiar face and you barely come into the channel and when you do you aren't in events with us just there for a few seconds and gone the next. Woeny and Jackson have been working their way up in the battalion and helping it for a long time and they deserve it.

The battalion could use a NEW FACE +1

Edited by Weeaboo
2 hours ago, Feds said:

In his defense, he has ran more sims and events before your time in the battalion. I will attest to that as I was around when he was doing them.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

24 minutes ago, Feds said:

We have new faces that are use to Woeny and Jackson.

And I am not saying that they aren't as qualified by any means. This is by far one of the best candidates going for 1 Position. Fiend, Woeny or Jackson I believe will do great. I wasn't necessarily calling you out or saying you are wrong I was just stating Fiend has indeed done more in the past before you were in the battalion.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 I have been grooming this man during his time in null.During this time he has demonstrated a great ability to handle all rp situation thrown at him and also gain experience in teaching a large diversity of tactics that i put Null through. Although he likes to have fun i have meet very few people who actually managed to completely hit a switch from fun to time to work.

Also in a military unit the freshness of the face has nothing to do with leadership it is the character of the solider and honestly as it stands all three current applicants are on the same level so this argument above about him being out the of the unit for a little bit should have very little to judge on the caliber of the leader.

Edited by Cipher
1 hour ago, Weeaboo said:

Fiend isnt actually new he was 501st when I was

I already know that. I'm just pointing out that Jackson and Woeny has been working really hard for this. I know this sounds harsh, but Fiend really just comes in to meme a few times than leaves. I like him as a person, but as HRO, I never really saw too much potential.

Also, @Fiend, I just want to say. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest of how I feel. While you're in an elite squad, it can be a MASSIVE jump to become the battalion commander. That's really the only reason why I might see the lack of leadership because you didn't show much of it during your time as a 2ndLT. You showed how to be a good friend, but you've never really shown me how to lead well. But I know you're a good guy but you really need to prove that you're actually ready for this position. There's been a lot of people that get through the application process and everyone feels like it will do great but it ends in fires. There's a reason I'm very supportive for Woeny and Jackson, they know the complete ins and outs of the battalion. Plus, you haven't really been with the 501st, you kinda just hop in and meme. You don't do training with us, you don't do PT like Cipher did, nor do you join the events. So, don't take it to heart, Fiend. 

On 9/8/2017 at 1:17 PM, Sinister said:

I am an SMB right now out of choice, could be higher if I wanted but I like the idea of actually being a Sargeant.