Biohazard

RP Name/Steam Name: OneToneBone
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:50856956
Date of Ban: 5/31/19
Length of Ban:5 days
Offense:Mass Rdm 
Banned By: Valdor
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:
I talked to my commander Gree and we all agreed over a  night, Im being kicked out of 41st , The ban was a little overkill, esspically being my 3rd day on the server 
No he did say yes to stabbing a few people in bunks sorry and i will claim my money back if i get perm

Edited by Biohazard

It’s not ok to go around stabbing people with a knife. Gree doesn’t chose whether you should be unbanned, the Ban really isn’t overkill. Wait out the 5 days, even though mass rdm is usually 7. 

Overall -1 not sorry for actions for what he has done. 

Edit: Lied to us about Gree saying he can stab people.

Edited by Arroyo
3 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

, esspically when gree told me its ok to run around stabbing people rarely with a knife. You can confirm this

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I would like to state real quick that I have not told anyone ever to run around stabbing people and what he said there is not true at all.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 3
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer
11 minutes ago, Camilo said:

+1 i talked to the guy last night and i feel as if he genuinely just made a mistake and that this has taught him better. 

He was demoted, decided to leave the server, so he mass rdm’d

• Agree 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ok so this guy came in the 41st channel called us all the forbidden N word then went on to tell me he is going to call paypal and tell them that "synergy stole all of my money" completely out of spite because he was banned

• Winner 1
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer
4 minutes ago, Zeik said:

Ok so this guy came in the 41st channel called us all the forbidden N word then went on to tell me he is going to call paypal and tell them that "synergy stole all of my money" completely out of spite because he was banned

I would like to change to -1

Refund and perma

• Agree 1
Just now, Biohazard said:

i said i am going to contact my bank, It wouldnt innerfear with snergy 

“Gonna call PayPal and say synergy stole my money”

1 minute ago, Biohazard said:

Fine i will report you guys. ill  be claiming ddos threats to my Provider 

LOL 

• Funny 1