CWRP - Arty's Staff Application

Arty

RP Name: TR 41st EC JTO MSG Arty

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:56152082

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: MT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Just, in general, I really like to be an administrator just for the fact that I really like making sure people are having a good time. I like being able to have a good time on the server, so why can't I help other people have a good time too? It means a lot for me to make sure people are having a good time, cause what's the point of a game if you're not having fun. I also would like to be staff just for the fact that I'm usually on at the night time, and I don't see much staff on at that time, and I would like to be able to fill that space for staff that are not able to be on at that time. It's good to be able to have staff on at all times, so everyone is having a good time, no matter their timezone. Overall, I just like making sure people are having a good time, and I want to be able to give that to everyone on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, My in-game and out of character name is Arty. I'm 20 and work retail(don't do it it's not worth it). I've been playing video games since I was just a little kid, and a good part of my teenage gaming life was Garry's Mod. There's just something about this game that I loved, being able to do just about anything you wanted in it. I've never been a huge fan of star wars, I like it, Don't get me wrong. But I'm not someone that's going to spend hours looking into the lore, I'm not that into it. The thing I love most about star-wars is the community. I've met very few negative people in this community, and something about the most of just makes me happy. I also just love seeing people happy doing the things they love to do the most, and that's what I strive most for in my life, is seeing people happy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have a lot of experience but I can't really give you any specifics as most of them were in my past, and I cannot recall any of the servers that I administrated for. The most I can tell you is I've been staff on many servers, and that's not even limited to Garry's Mod. I've been staff on multiple games and communities, with varying times, and positions.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  116:03:18
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 Best of luck

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif