Helios - Staff Application

Helios

RP Name: TR 104th HVY SGT Helios | TR Base Ops SGT Helios | TR Jedi Knight I Helios

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156320518

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator  (6 Sentence minimum) I will be very active in the Staff Role, 4 to 5 times a week. I will help in any way I can and Learn from my mistakes in any way i can. I will listen to superiors and listen always. I will never back talk or disrespect, That’s Why I should be picked over anyone else. I will learn from my mistakes as staff and other staff members mistakes to not do the same wrong thing twice. i want to become an admin because it has just been a motive for me, I will pick an admin or staff member and try to beat him at what he does. I want to be apart of the Synergy Roleplay staff team because they are a very good server to be staff on. Because they are the light at the end of the tunnel, When other servers are banning or just kicking random people for no reason Synergy gives them a chance, and they help you if your new, they don’t just leave you hanging. I have always wanted to be on a staff team but no one has ever let me have a chance but now i think it is my chance with the help of the Synergy Rolepay Community and other staff I will learn and try to be the best Staff there is. Mainly I would like to join in as a Staff Member because i haven't been able to show my full potential, I would love the opportunity to help out this community by just adding a small number, to the staff family, because I feel as a Staff Member you and all the Staff are family, no matter if you argue or just mess around thats what families do. Now if I can have a shot I can show each staff member what a hard working person I can be for this staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 17yr Old from Texas, I play games like GMOD, Rust, Minecraft, Not Fortnite. I love synergy its just a place where I can be myself and have fun with the different battalions. I love to see everyone having fun whilst playing on the server. I love the staff on synergy right now they are very good at setting up events and helping out when someone is breaking the rules and etc. I most importantly love Joah hes been here since day 1 and i just like his personality.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  New Admin on Synergy in like June of last year and Trial Mod On IFN 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 104th HVY SGT Helios has played for 902:28:57.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I was New Admin but sadly did not make it through the two week.

-1 from the interactions i have had with you they have not been positive need to pick up your act

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I understand the -1's, I do not try to minge or act stupid, but mostly if I do its at like 3 in the morning for me and im really tired, i fully agree if i get accepted i will fully clean up my act and make myself a not mingy or stupid acting person.

13 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 switched to sith I believe to avoid an arrest 

False never switched to a sith to avoid an arrest if you can show me proof or tell me when it happened I will own up to it but never have i switched to a job to avoid an arrest

Everyone deserves their chance. You've obviously had some trouble in the past, and I've even had a situation with you involved personally. But if you truly want to turn around, this would be the best way of showing it.

Don't disappoint everyone.

+1.

hi.

2 hours ago, GoofyThief said:

-1 Seen Getting Arrested...ALOT Lately 

Been back for two weeks and have been arrested twice but ok
I have talked to Xain in the 104th and he is helping me not get arrested as much and not fail rp or minge

I think with him helping me out will cut that arrest down to no arrests for a month.

Yeah +1 tbh messing around on sith to me doesn’t seem so bad unless you RDMed 

besides if he doesn’t do a good job then the higher staff will have to handle it. And he also said he’s willing to clean up his act what more do you want a full 5 page paper apologizing for it? 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless