CWRP - Shooter Staff Application

Natty

RP Name: 41stEC ARCO MSG Shooter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34449754

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Because I have loved playing on this server, moving up the ranks, and meeting a whole bunch of new people.  I want to just help as much as I can with new members.  I also would love to answer any questions that anyone has so I can get to know as many people as possible.  I also wish to maybe help Events,  which are very fun.   I also heard that becoming an admin I get to meet many more people in the community.  I think I am very fit for the job due to my Taekwondo skills which are leadership, respect, modesty, integrity, focus, and determination.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am Canadian, I am 17 years old going in to grade 12. For my sport I do taekwondo, TaeKwonDo is a Korean martial art which I have been in for 10 years now and have achieved the rank of 2nd degree black belt, I also am part of the competition team where I go to compete in sparring where I have won 5 gold medals, I am also part of the Leadership team where I assist the instructors in teaching the class and helping younger kids, I also participate in the Demonstration team where we go to our City fair and perform in front of hundreds of people to show what Taekwondo is about.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not on any garrys mod server but on FiveM I ran a server with Tingus.  FiveM is GTA 5 RP.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I do have 75 hours + more

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by NationalShooter
  • Agree 1

+1 Great lad just TR trained him and he wants to help the community also good application

but mate I think it is required you have 75 hours otherwise its insta denied but I could be wrong

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|