Sonny's Staff APPLICATION

sonnyvi

RP Name: TR 21stSO SSG Sonny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204968221

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a administrator because i enjoy helping people and i feel i would make a good member of staff. I have played on many starwars RP servers and by far synergy is the best. I love playing on this server because there is always something to do, always tryouts and I love how you can be a clone, jedi, a sith and more, I have made loads of friends on the server and people are really friendly. I really want to help the server out any way I can and I feel me being a admin will help it out. I feel like i would be able to sort out minges and stop them. I also think i would be able to help people who are stuck or are new and don't know what they are doing. I am very active and i feel i know most of the rules so i can help people. I would also be good because i have played a lot of Gmod my total Gmod play time is about 560 Hours. I joined the server about 6 or 7 weeks ago now and  I have been online nearly everyday for at least 3 hours everyday most days 4-7 hours. I am a SGT in the 21st and a SO and I take my role very seriously and do not break the rules, this shows that I would take a administrative role very seriously and not abuse. I will also be able to help with event and  help setting them because I know how a lot of events work and I have been in many either as a clone or as a event job because some times when events are happening the game masters do not have enough admin to help them spawn stuff in a whitelist people and I feel I could do that easily. One reason why I want to become a admin  is so I can apply to be a game helper and then maby a game master. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Sonny Virgo i live in the UK (wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 but I was born in England ) and i like video game (PC for life).  I have school but i will be able to play from 4pm-10pm GMT on weekdays and even longer on weekends. If i get the job i will take it very seriously and not abuse my position but I am friendly and i can always have a laugh (unless you break the rules )👍.  I want to help the server out any way I can and make people have a overall better time on the sever. 

Have you had any previous staff experience? I once made a DarkRP server but my hard drive got wiped and I lost all the files server so I know some of the commands and admin stuff. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  245 hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) NO 🙁

Edited by sonnyvi
updated time