Bring Back Extensive

Piff

Name: Piff/Felix/Locus Insert/Remove Numbered List

Suggestion: Bring back the Venator extensive instead of tamewater

Implementation: Basically instead of switching to Tamewater, Switch to Extensive instead because more people seem to want extensive, plus it would be good for the revival of BASEOPS/NAVAL, Extensive brings more RP in my opinion and the events were more fun tbh for me and it was more organized. As well, we got our Hyperspace, Ship alarms and shit. Also gunnery training comeback.

I made a poll and more were in favor of Extensive

Lore: None

Workshop content if applicable: Old Extensive Map/https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257128301

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Actually -1. Venom brought up a good ass point that Sith and Jedi would have to share the 5th floor unless something else could be arranged. 

Edited by Red_Panda
Changed Vote.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

im not for or against this    but   what happened to everyone so happy about leaving the ship.  now   yet again, here we are    trying to deploy again.    Neutral   like I said   I wasn't for or against leaving extensive    like wise with going back to extensive 

I believe Joah said that Extensive wasn't coming back due to how laggy it was. Also, Venom brought up the point that Jedi and Sith would most likely have to share the 5th floor which would be yikes as fuck. Overall, -1 from me.