Hyoid

RP Name/Steam Name: Private BonQuiQui
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218411098
Date of Ban: 05/16/19
Length of Ban: 3 hours
Offense: FailRP/Minging/Harassment
Banned By: Not sure
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:

It's a false ban. This is a long story, so buckle up. 

To begin, I was trained perfectly with no issues. I was first arrested by CG for disrespect. This however was an unfair arrest as I was later bailed out by the staff member. The disrespect was for calling Base Ops "pretentious" when one of them said "Ha no money". The reason I called them pretentious was for one reason. The reason being that I had simply asked about the tryouts and said that it requiring VIP was "BS". Next, for the other arrest, I was out in the court yard and saw a bear looking thing running around and tried shooting him, and was told by CG to stop. Then, my superior comes on and we go up the tower in order to get a better look and I misheard him say "Open the Windows" and I thought he said "Open Fire now". The CG then stormed up the tower and arrested me. After this arrest, is when it gets interesting. I created a staff ticket so I could explain my side of the story, and during the sit a CG by the name of "CPL Mango" calls me a  "queer" for no reason what so ever (see video below). Following this he was never truly punished, and he never apologized for using such distasteful words in the year of our lord 2019 where words do hurt. He then had it out for me from this moment on. I had gone up to their tryouts to see if I could get in and they were rude and refuse my tryout even though the first jail had been overturned. I find this horrific. Then, after this I was arrested for "harassment" of which I did no such thing. The only thing I ever did was ask him via private messages if he could apologize for his hurtful and distasteful words he spoke to me earlier. He refused and claimed I was "spamming" him. Following this I was talking by a group of people in the hall which were DU and a few others. He then AOSed me after what had happened earlier. and arrested me then and there for "harassment" which is a reach. I then was disrespected in OOC by a high ranking person by the name of  "Arti" following this arrest and went on to AOS them by accident but correcting myself to an RAOS in OOC. The admin claimed this to be an abuse of comms and didn't even let CG do their job of granting or denying the RAOS.  Following the (R)AOS I was banned for three hours, which in my opinion is completely unfair. I was banned for "FailRP" which I did nothing of the sort. I was banned for "Minging" which I did nothing of the sort. Finally, I was banned for "Harassment" which I once again did nothing of the sort.

Evidence to support your claims:

How? Trying to argue my case on why it wasn't a valid arrest? Also wasn't trying to cause problems, was just agitated that he arrested me for no reason other than what he construed as "harassment". That was the issue at hand, and I was asking him exactly what he construed as harassment before being berated in OOC by Arti.

Idk shock runs a tight ship, and ratio hears about all arrest that happen(somehow). If that shock did anything wrong he would have been punished. I'm sure he was in TS asking what to do so he wouldn't be punished. And what Richard said concerns me. 

Edited by Peaceshield
  • Disagree 2