Cloud's Staff Application

Cloud's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 327th eARCO 1stLT Cloud/ Dark Lords Greed Cloud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105097987

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator to primarily assist the GM program, the server, my battalion and Sith. Since I have joined the server i have wanted to join the GM program to make events that allow the community to have as much fun as possible ad give groups on the server that don't get deployed as much, like SOBDE (as a whole regiment) and Sith vs Jedi events. But, before that i would also like to happily work with many GMs to get the ropes of everything to understand on what to do and what not to do, to the best of my ability to make great events. As i have active on the server at my past 5 months here i will be on usually on till very late hours when there are barely any staff and I wish to assist players that are wanting to host sims and encounters at late hours as I am usually available. With the 327th being staff would allow me to put dupes down for PvP training's, K Company tryouts and make life easier for the battalion so they don't have to wait forever for stuff to be spawned in and as well as host events and encounters for them when they are on patrols or just full scale deployments with the other attack battalions. Now with SIth when it comes to trials we either need someone in staff with the dupes which is rare or we need Shake or Aust on and sometimes our schedules don't link up so sometimes it will be a pain to spawn dupes, but the problem arises for transfer trials as we need that specific dupe and as I said the schedules may not link up all the time, like the last time I hosted trials I had to have my friend loopy build the dupe from scratch. So hopefully these reasons are good enough to show that I am willing to work hard for synergy and its different factions and players morale.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am A HUGE HALO FAN, i personally started on Halo Reach 9 years ago and i at least play it 1-10 times a month as a holy pilgrimage to nostalgia. I have recently began to start playing Crusader Kings 2 with my friends Loopy, O'den, and Tripoli (hmu if you wanna play). I recently gained the Rank of Dark Lords Greed on sith meaning I am the lead of the Juggernaut Branch and one of the 8 leaders of sith as a whole and I absolutely love it. But my truest home besides sith is the 327th in my short time there I have gotten to the rank of 1stLT and have assisted my ARCL useful in things such as training's and tactics to improve our ARC program and I also basically have built a family their and have had some of the best times I can remember in the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, on this server actually but I was removed because I was being a dumbass and took a joke too far that had me removed me from my position. i deeply regret my actions and those who have interacted with me on the server know that is my biggest regret ever on this server being removed from staff, but I truly want to come back and assist the community as much as possible.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 2462:46:40.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Banned

+1 Third or Fourth times the charm 

• Funny 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Hey Cloud. I have a few questions for ya, nothing against you. I respect ya :)

1. When you are pulled to a TR situation, even if you are in the middle of roleplaying will you do the CC training? I know in the past there were issues around that, however everyone can change, I believe you are a good guy.

• Friendly 1
15 hours ago, Hayley said:

Hey Cloud. I have a few questions for ya, nothing against you. I respect ya :)

1. When you are pulled to a TR situation, even if you are in the middle of roleplaying will you do the CC training? I know in the past there were issues around that, however everyone can change, I believe you are a good guy.

Yes I will