Storm/Reeds Staff Application

Dreams-

RP Name:

TRO Reed/Storm

Reason for two names is that Reed is my current Ghost Company 212th Lore name. If I ever happen to leave which I don't see happening my name will adopt to Storm.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59059664  

Male

Timezone:

ACST (GMT +10Hours)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to start of with, my timezone is a really weird timezone to sorta play in. Its much like EST but not as dead and not as mingy. I when doing TRO related stuff or CC training I 80% of the time struggle to actually get an active staff member to assist me even though alot of them are on. I believe that this is because they are mostly AFK to get money or that they are all asleep which means they are not coming back anytime soon. I wish to become a staff member so I can eliminate this issue for when I am on and keep the server under moderate controll along with other staff members of whom which get on during a later period of time. I am a TRO and I wish to be able to take this role to the next step by being able to bring TR's to get the CC training rolling. This gets the server more players and gets them trained faster. I also wish to no longer hear the following for players "Look honestly Muffins I recommend you just join back tomorrow as the staff on during this time are really **** and inactive" This was quoted from a CG whose name i wish not give out and a TR3 who had just been trained. They had no idea I was actually a 2ndLT and was just posing as a CC for the CG's Baton training which i do during random periods. I feel like becoming a staff member not only means I can continue to help the server by getting CC's trained but also the ability to actually go ahead and white-list people, sort out staff related sits ect to the best of my ability keeping the server clean from minges and the role-play great.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a previous sponsored BMX rider and well I only do it for fun now due to an accident involving me falling of a cliff and being paralyzed for 2 months. After this i learnt how to walk again but unfortunately i became a nerd, I play a lot of video games and use a lot of Australian slang even to the point where i don't think Forseen understands me 100% ahahahahaha. I love this community after coming from many Australian ones with Lilac(Yashiro) I spent four years with him and now I feel like we have finally found ourself a home. I can at times be a tad annoying and rude but I will always find the courage to apologizes after my harsh words as seen with people like Washington and Spoof whom of which i was rude to but apologized to clear the slate. I am a nerd like I said and I put almost every hour onto the server unless I am getting drunk with the boys on weekends. You cant beat that now, I put in at least 6 hours a night on AVG and on friday its normally 11 Hours so untill 1am from 3pm when I finish school. Weekends I no life from roughly 9 am to 2 am that night. So I am very active unless my farther wishes to kick me of my PC which is very rare but sometimes happens.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have but they are all Australian servers in which i will list the rank as well as name and game mode and depending on server a little description

Republic Gaming | Admin, Head Admin, Super Admin | DarkRP + SWRP :

The reason I have so many ranks listed down here is due to issues with the server not the ranks i climbed to get there. This community went through a lot of stages to get to where it did as the #1 DarkRP server for 2 years in a row back in the day to being sold and needing a helping hand to be revived.

Uprise Gaming | Owner/Server Manager | SWRP:

An attempt at a Galaxies server much like the old G Realms for Australian players and worked out quite well for being one of the best Galaxies servers for its time.

LoneWolfNetwork | GameMaster | SWRP:

The community got shut down due to issues with the owner unfortunatliy passing away in 2016

RevolutionGN | Head Admin | SWRP:

This server was based around the Galaxies idea much like Grealms again during Australias big rush to release the best back in those days. This was a good attempted but I ending up going to England for 2 months to see my Grandparents and well they didnt allow me to be the rank anymore due to me taking time out to see family.

Synthetic Gaming | Admin | SWRP:

Was Australia's biggest galaxies server and was big enough to attract players from G-Realms when they where in their prime stealing players like those who created the Eternal Empire on there for those who played. This community was I admit a really good one until one day the owners stole my money whom of which they said they actually needed to assist the community and removed me from staff and tried perm banning be shortly after like 1-2 hours after. I believe @Yashiro was there for this moment in my staffing career

There are more servers but I feel like for the time period they lasted there isnt much point listing them and for what some of them did to me and back stab me i dare not wish to name myself apart of their staff team.

Thank you for reading through my staff application and no matter what the answer I appreciate allowed the application to be posted. For those who -1 my application by all means I accept them but can you please but some ways I can improve as a person and also towards a better player on the server.

Edited by Reed
  • Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Holy shit that's a nice app!

Storm (Reed) is very dedicated and a hard worker!

+FUCKING1

-212th Batt. Commander Cody

Thank you very much Mamba! This is much appreciated:D

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
5 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

+1 Strailia

Cheers mate, I'll chuck you a cold one tomorrow

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
28 minutes ago, Gaster said:

+1 

I've known him for a while and i think he will make a great admin

Thank you very much Gaster, this is much appreciated

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

This man.... holy shit. I am late to college yet I'm going to sit here for a hot minute and type out why this guy is fucking amazing.

To all other battalions. YOU GUYS REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY AND SPECIAL THE 212TH IS WITH THIS MAN. First of all, Storm is quite the character. He's entertaining, funny, and a real Australian bloke. Sure, this guy might bust ya poofdas in your jim jams once in awhile but overall he's a good guy. But oh boy, when this guy is serious, he's serious. When Storm joined, we kept him for the entertainment value. However we said, "If you take this serious and put in effort, you'll be recognized."

This man joined us roughly around 8/6/17. Today is 9/6/17.

- One of, if not, the best sharpshooter in the battalion.

- Trainer Officer (TRO)

- GCO (Ghost Company Officer)

- Sharpshooter Leader (Revived the regiment along with others)

- 2ndLT

- Has made every officer in this battalion cry/laugh their ass off AT LEAST ONCE.

- This man is basically Forseen 2.0, new and improved Poofda edition. Sorry Forseen, Spewin <3

I've personally forgot when he joined, because it felt like he's been with us all the way. This man is AUS, has school, has a life, yet somehow finds time to train people, run ghost company, help the battalion, and recruit people. He's an absolute amazing guy.

Head admins and Overseers: The one mistake you can make here is not accept this app. Don't spew it.

That is all.

- 2ndAC MAJ Oddball/Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

9 hours ago, Jagger said:

This man.... holy shit. I am late to college yet I'm going to sit here for a hot minute and type out why this guy is fucking amazing.

To all other battalions. YOU GUYS REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY AND SPECIAL THE 212TH IS WITH THIS MAN. First of all, Storm is quite the character. He's entertaining, funny, and a real Australian bloke. Sure, this guy might bust ya poofdas in your jim jams once in awhile but overall he's a good guy. But oh boy, when this guy is serious, he's serious. When Storm joined, we kept him for the entertainment value. However we said, "If you take this serious and put in effort, you'll be recognized."

This man joined us roughly around 8/6/17. Today is 9/6/17.

- One of, if not, the best sharpshooter in the battalion.

- Trainer Officer (TRO)

- GCO (Ghost Company Officer)

- Sharpshooter Leader (Revived the regiment along with others)

- 2ndLT

- Has made every officer in this battalion cry/laugh their ass off AT LEAST ONCE.

- This man is basically Forseen 2.0, new and improved Poofda edition. Sorry Forseen, Spewin <3

I've personally forgot when he joined, because it felt like he's been with us all the way. This man is AUS, has school, has a life, yet somehow finds time to train people, run ghost company, help the battalion, and recruit people. He's an absolute amazing guy.

Head admins and Overseers: The one mistake you can make here is not accept this app. Don't spew it.

That is all.

- 2ndAC MAJ Oddball/Jagger

Thank you so much Jagger, and your words mean a lot. Hopefully i can buy you a VB and we can do skids in me holden

• Agree 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
5 minutes ago, Reed said:

Thank you so much Jagger, and your words mean a lot. Hopefully i can buy you a VB and we can do skids in me holden

Don't know what it means but it sounds gay af and I'm down. However bush bash pass, Misso would blue bust poofda in the willys. (My attempt to horrible aussie lingo)

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

11 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

If ya don't +1 I'll glass yah.

Ahahahahahahaha I'll glass ya with my VB bottle

8 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Don't know what it means but it sounds gay af and I'm down. However bush bash pass, Misso would blue bust poofda in the willys. (My attempt to horrible aussie lingo)

Cold one, chuck ya a cold beer in me holden car

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1

Reed has the PERFECT example of how a Trainer Officer exam should be done. I was completely blown away by the detail and dedication that he put into his answers. Not only was he detailed, but he put in little extra things, that NO ONE has ever done! Since receiving his new rank as TRO, he has been abolishing TR Tryouts, and is working tremendously hard for the trainer program. I am hands down, without a doubt, 100%, plus 1'ing this app! Keep up the good work Reed! I hope to see you on the staff team! 

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Naavi said:

+1

Reed has the PERFECT example of how a Trainer Officer exam should be done. I was completely blown away by the detail and dedication that he put into his answers. Not only was he detailed, but he put in little extra things, that NO ONE has ever done! Since receiving his new rank as TRO, he has been abolishing TR Tryouts, and is working tremendously hard for the trainer program. I am hands down, without a doubt, 100%, plus 1'ing this app! Keep up the good work Reed! I hope to see you on the staff team! 

Thank you so so much Naavi, this +1 is much appreciated! And i will keep trying my best as a TRO!!

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 minutes ago, Nap the oof said:

I would have +1'd but now the whole battalion is obsessed with my GF because of you

Spewin

+1 btw

Cheers nap but ay, Be proud, atleast there not like weeabo... About those anime stuff

Edited by Reed

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
4 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

oh god Fucking +1 ive had the pleasure to meet Reed when he became a TRO and oh god he is a plesent person to be around and is an overall great person i for sure dont doubt he would do a great job

Ah cheers mate, much appreciated

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Retired Founder

I think with all the support this application has, we can bypass the usual time constraint we have here and move it forward.

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview.

Please contact any Overseer+ for your interview by September 4th.

If you fail to contact one, your application will be automatically denied.

Best of luck!

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending