Silvers - The Stalker Finale | Malice Core

silvers

Name: Silvers

Who helped (If applicable): Techno, McFisher

Event Name: The Stalker Finale | Malice Core

Summary of the story: THE END IS NIGH! THE END OF THE STALKER HAS OCCURRED! ALL RECON DESTROYED THE LUNAR BASE AND FOUGHT THE CORE STRIDERS AND NUKED THE CORE! OH MY GAWSH!

What was the result of the event?: THE WHOLE MOON HAD TO GET NUKED OH MY GAWWWSH!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both. 

event didn't go as planned, but hopefully oyu had fun :)

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Developer

10/10

Gave a quality event for my bois. Very fine story.

6/10

This was interesting event and I honestly enjoyed but there was many flaws and I will list them from what I saw.

* You deployed the entire of the RECON Regiment which rounded up to 30+ troopers was a bad idea to use for a RECON mission. In my opinion you shouldve deployed only one to MAX 2 battalion for a RECON OP because it will be lead to a mob of clones which could be used as an attack force. This is what happened I know you wanted to deploy separate ATTACK force from the ATK Regiment but it wasnt needed due to the number of RECON troopers there was and we basically became an attack force. 

* Another problem was the organization of it the briefing at the begining of the deployment since you saw how many troopers where not there including others in different batts like RANCOR. 

* NPCs spawning was weird as fuck I was confused on what you were spawning and why you delete it after spawning it. It was not fun for me at all tbh

*ALSO HP of the NPCs where to high I DUMPED 2 MAGS INTO ONE NPC TO KILL THEM

Honestly if you wanted to do stages dont deploy a REGIMENT at a time use single battalions instead because it will go no where if you dont put guidelines we legit rushed the main base without consequence and took it over so easily.  THERE WAS NO POINT OF RECON XD 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1