Monty Moments

Hello everyone. so i want to umm....refect (i think thats how i would decscribe this) on what i have done in the past on the forums and i game, so feel free to comment the funnist,stupidest,cringiest,and montyist moments that you remember me doing. and yes im well aware this is a mistake

I don't really know who you are I just know from what people tell me that you were the biggest shitposter on the forums. You also somehow have -1000 Rep like how the actual fuck do you do that? 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

4 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

Do you wish to repent your sins, I am here with open arms my friend. Find love in your heart and accept the greatness of God. 

this is honestly one of the funniest things on the forums 

keep doing what youre doing 

3 hours ago, Beast said:

I don't really know who you are I just know from what people tell me that you were the biggest shitposter on the forums. You also somehow have -1000 Rep like how the actual fuck do you do that? 

i think joah gave it to me

• Funny 1
9 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I blacklisted you from 104th and you wouldn't fuck off until it had been 2 weeks so I removed it

yeah i remember that. also where did you find that PFP and wtf is wrong with that commando droid

Edited by Ccmonty
4 hours ago, Beast said:

Ahhh you didn’t see his glory days, he used to have -2000 plus rep. Someone set his rep to that.