Poe's - Four Horsemen PT 1.3 Manipulations of War

Poe

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Poe

Who helped (If applicable): Loopy, Rocksteady, Omalic, Egert, Willy

Event Name: Four Horsemen PT 1.3 Manipulations of War

Summary of the story: A large hunting party of trandosians has lost connection with their home base, leaving them vulnerable with no communication to their superiors. These are perfect targets for the manipulation tactics of the Red Rider. The lost party has come in contact with self proclaimed "Prophets of War", proclaiming that they will all be minions in his destruction of the galaxy. War is informed of the lost hunting party, and knowing his capabilities, war turns the trandosians against the republic. He has morphed their minds, they now view the clones as their one true enemy. Posing as the party leader, War orders the hunting party to siege an outpost on Endor. "Mining outpost Redwood". How will the republic deal with this threat? 

What was the result of the event?: War gains valuable intel on other republic outposts and claims the souls of the fallen trandosians. The apocalypse is coming. The galaxy will be cleansed of its sin. He has reaped the life force of all of his controlled trandosians.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Gonna give this one a solid 4/10. Control over event jobs wasn't regulated at all and any event that has to start out by disabling comms kind of loses points for me. There was a big issue with the Trandoshan character (named Poe, funnily enough) getting into BCC when so many people were looking out for intruders and the windows were closed. This is problematic because my men and I went up there a few minutes prior to specifically close both of the windows so nothing could get in.

This same character was killed and later revived so he could be taken into questioning. Once he got to the brig, he was already bound to Thire and for some reason managed to summon the strength, despite being injured, to run away and try and dart out, of course ending up with us chasing him like he was a chicken without his head as he tried to deactivate the rayshields only for us to turn them back on. The longer this went on, the more grating it began to get. Eventually, we managed to all corner him with three of  my men surrounding him. He then actually breaks a server rule and jumped over our heads despite us having him in the position of no escape.

At this point, we just decided to kill him because he was being noncompliant. He was knifed twice and we didn't bother trying to revive him. Whomever was playing this character needs to be talked to.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

6 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Gonna give this one a solid 4/10. Control over event jobs wasn't regulated at all and any event that has to start out by disabling comms kind of loses points for me. There was a big issue with the Trandoshan character (named Poe, funnily enough) getting into BCC when so many people were looking out for intruders and the windows were closed. This is problematic because my men and I went up there a few minutes prior to specifically close both of the windows so nothing could get in.

This same character was killed and later revived so he could be taken into questioning. Once he got to the brig, he was already bound to Thire and for some reason managed to summon the strength, despite being injured, to run away and try and dart out, of course ending up with us chasing him like he was a chicken without his head as he tried to deactivate the rayshields only for us to turn them back on. The longer this went on, the more grating it began to get. Eventually, we managed to all corner him with three of  my men surrounding him. He then actually breaks a server rule and jumped over our heads despite us having him in the position of no escape.

At this point, we just decided to kill him because he was being noncompliant. He was knifed twice and we didn't bother trying to revive him. Whomever was playing this character needs to be talked to.

I was having major issues with that event job. Initially, he was supposed to stay dead, but it was the republic troopers that revived him using the defibs. He in fact deafened himself in TS and was not listening to my commands. So I've brought it up. Sorry about that, it was not my intention to have an event job act as such. It's a true detriment to the event when people are not willing to follow the commands of the GM. :p

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2