Poe's - Four Horsemen PT 1.2 Persuasions of War

Poe

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspiration for the event came from the TV show supernatural. Episode 2 of Season 5 "Good God, Y'all". Basic summary: War manipulates humans into viewing each other as demons, forcing them to kill innocent people in fear. Would highly recommend you guys watch it!

Name: Poe

Who helped (If applicable): Rewind, Funmaster

Event Name: Four Horsemen PT 1.2 Persuasions of War

Summary of the story: Pestilence has almost broken the next seal. The seal that will allow War to traverse into the world of the living. Pestilence has released the soul of war through the fallen troopers, his totems have harnessed their souls, allowing him to intrude into the minds of the living. He will manipulate the republic troopers into viewing their brothers as hostiles. He manipulates troopers into viewing each other as droids, testing their will. Will the troopers turn on their beloved brothers?

What was the result of the event?: The troopers have slain each other (in RP). Bodies litter the base, blood is painted on the walls. The apocalypse is coming. The four riders have almost breached the realm of the living.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

7/10 the beginning was really confusing and chaotic but near the middle and the end there was a lot of good passive rp which the event was all about which I personally quite enjoyed. i think it might even be needed for event helpers but idk ive never hosted one before if the start wasn't so chaotic i think it would've been a lot better but overall it was quite fun and enjoyable.

Just now, SWAGMASTER007 said:

7/10 the beginning was really confusing and chaotic but near the middle and the end there was a lot of good passive rp which the event was all about which I personally quite enjoyed. i think it might even be needed for event helpers but idk ive never hosted one before if the start wasn't so chaotic i think it would've been a lot better but overall it was quite fun and enjoyable.

Lol, was a bit too big brained for SWRP

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2