Freck's Game Maker Application.

Freck

Only Admin+ may apply for Game Maker for now. If not it will be denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: TR SC Commander Freck/ OFO MCPO Freck / Freck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190610964

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

I have played on the server since the day after it's release! 300+ Hours!

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

Solid 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

Solid 10
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Ofcourse

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce

A tactical droid will board the ship via the nose gate, It's reasoning will be that it has been sent by the republic with permission of the Vice Admiral to discuss "tactical" Defense plans against the CIS, however what they do not know is that this droid has been malfunctioned by the CIS. This droid will proceed to discuss Legit plans of defense with the fleet but then after time tell the Republic Fleet (Naval) that they should give up Grievous their Ship and proceed to hold them hostage, as it proceeds to malfunction even more. Meanwhile 4-5 101st Combat Troopers will be roaming the ship in a single column not replying to anyone, and causing a little bit of confusion,as time passes these Troopers will proceed to discreetly split off and 1 will go to the armoury and the other to Medbay, not stealing anything, destroying things, the other 2 or 3 will get to third and kill anyone in their site when they get confirmation that the naval is under hostage, assisting the tactical droid in holding the Naval Hostage. Whilst this occurs, those combat troopers in the medbay and the armory will begin to comms in " *OPEN* Commander, Their weapons are good, Shame they are destroyed" and "*OPEN* Commander, I hope they know how to make new medication, it's all destroyed" Together they will comms n "It is done" This will make troops get to the armoury and medbay engaging in contact with these droids. Once these combat droids, have been taken down, the CIS COMMS will comms in "Operation G. Begin" and Grievous will comms in "Affirmative" and Grievous will board the ship through nosegate (which will be left opened) causing absolute havoc.

Whilst grievous is in contact with troops, the droid / remaining combat troopers (if they are still left) will proceed to fire upon the naval, and get attacked by those who are still negotiating the Naval's life!

Once all droids and Combat troopers are dead, troops will have a main priority of not just the naval's life but also stopping grievous from damaging the engines!

Once Grievous is on incredibly low health he will proceed to escape through nosegate and advert "Next Time Republic. Next Time" and Nosegate will close.

From there on Debrief can be called!

The objective of the republic is to kill the droids/ troopers, and capture Grievous, however they won't capture him as he will escape (no this isnt a /me escapes event) He will escape through the open nosegate which would have been forgotten off when the naval were under hostage. 

The objective of the Hostiles is at first to remain absolutely calm but then as things progress to begin to cause destruction in any way they would like, Comms deck can be damaged, anything, I want to see how the Republic will react to such an advanced plan and a high quantity of hostiles. 

Jobs needed 

• 4 - 5 Combat Troopers
  • Tactical Droid
  • Grievous - Preferably someone good with a sabre!

My aim as a game maker is to give those who are on at the same time of me something to do, as when I am on, Not much really happens until many hours later.

Edited by Freck

British

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin