Milks staff Re-applicaiton

Milks

RP Name: TR  RANCOR ARC MED MSG Milks

Steam ID: 0:1:151133589

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST U.S

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(MRP): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I posted an LOA for staff because I had a small problem that I didn't know when I would be back to do my staff duties. I later posted a good bye note in my battalion chat thinking that I would never be back on the server. I told them to tell staff that I'm going  away from there server for a while and the LOA stated that If your gone for more than 2 weeks you could get removed from the staff team and I didn't know that. Than what do  you know I'm back on the server. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:  The main reason why I want to Rejoin join staff team because I want people to have fun on this server, I dont want people to get get board of this server really fast like other usual  servers.  I want people to think "wow this server is really fun I think ill come back tomorrow and probably donate".  I dont want people to think " this server is really mingey and boring Im going to check out another server I hope it is not as boring as this one". Im willing to do my best when I comeback on the staff team and I will try my best not to end up inactive again and stay active to do my part on this server and make the server better. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Milks