Synyster - CIS Experiments gone wrong

Synyster

Name: Synyster

Who helped (If applicable): Coil, Techno, Merrill (building)

Event Name: Experiments gone wrong

Summary of the story: SOBDE and 187th were airdropped to an unfamiliar place that's known to be under CIS control, with heavy fog, they took an outpost, avoided hoards of beasts, destroyed more hoards of beasts, dismantled a droid operation that consisted of weaponizing animals to say the least... 

What was the result of the event?: After everything went wrong for me and my event, i made due with what i had so... Republic Destroyed the beast that awaited them, and exterminated the local CIS occupation.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Synyster
  • Friendly 1

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

• Management
Management

5/10

The beginning of the event was really smooth. The drop pods were really really cool. I loved it. My only issues were with the whole "taming the massiffs."

I'm sorry but once the massiffs came in and were being "tame" I think that started to make things go downhill. I feel they wouldn't do that, they were just killing the Clones just 5 minutes prior. I also believe the Clones would not have tried to befriend wild animals that recently killed several of their brothers.

The idea was good but imo the massiffs being friendly and causing tension between the Republic forces was a bit off for at least me and Null.
Keep it up though. Idea was hella good!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

On 4/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, Marvel said:

I'm sorry but once the massiffs came in and were being "tame" I think that started to make things go downhill.

That actually wasn’t even supposed to happen, and I wasn’t aware of it until it was basically over. They were SUPPOSED to just constantly attack on the ground, then show up again in the boss battle at the end (that got absolutely fucked thanks to a laggy toolgun).

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard