CWRP - Brady's Staff Application

Brady

RP Name:TR 501st TC Jedi G KI Brady

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:455853164

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)::I wish to be an Administrator so that I may help and improve both gameplay and roleplay. I have a lot of experience administrating and believe that I can assist members of the community with anything that they may need help with. Im one of the most active people on the server and sometimes i notice there is no active staff so i wanna apply so when there's no staff on i can help others.I've also noticed a lot more minging on the server and i wanna help with that. . I would like to be able to do more things for the Synergy roleplay community. i love helping people and doing whatever i can to make people stay on the server more enjoyable. Star wars RP is a passion i have and being staff would help stop people from ruining it for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Ive been playing on synergy since 2017 and i still can never get bored of the server. i have no life im on my PC 24/7 pretty much. im a weeb. Hentai is an art form dont @ me. im currently in my last years in high school. ummmm I don't know what else to say. im very quiet and timid but know when to speak and im very good with words. a wise man once said nothing at all

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i was staff on Superior and i was a senior admin on a Server called ACE Roleplay for about 2 months before it got shut down.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  i have 85 hours but on my old steam account i have over 1.3 k on CWRP

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by Brady
new RP name

-1 just because after watching the grey Jedi toboggle and watching how you responded you seem to have issues taking criticism. You dumbed every post -1ing for a good bit and then got really angry when people said things you didn’t like. I wouldn’t want that on staff

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Alexz said:

-1 just because after watching the grey Jedi toboggle and watching how you responded you seem to have issues taking criticism. You dumbed every post -1ing for a good bit and then got really angry when people said things you didn’t like. I wouldn’t want that on staff

I'm gonna have to agree with this. You argued a whole lot and dumbed everything. Didn't you also say you came back after like 5 months of inactivity? 

• Agree 1
27 minutes ago, Peaceshield said:

I'm gonna have to agree with this. You argued a whole lot and dumbed everything. Didn't you also say you came back after like 5 months of inactivity? 

i had to do surgery with my dad, i had a kidney transplant, then that caused alot of other problems, long story short i was in the hospital 

• Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Alexz said:

i wasnt angry just disagreeing with them , and i put the dumb reaction because i thought the answer was dumb i also reacted to some criticism with agree,funny and winner reactions so IDK what ur saying

45 minutes ago, Brady said:

i wasnt angry just disagreeing with them , and i put the dumb reaction because i thought the answer was dumb i also reacted to some criticism with agree,funny and winner reactions so IDK what ur saying

See it’s one thing to dumb one -1 but you dumbed almost all of them until you reaches the limit to where you couldn’t dumb anymore. Like case in point is just proven here

+1 I see him about the place and he is well behaved, also great person for new players to be introduced to.

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA