Sleeper's Staff Application

Sleeper

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Sleeper's Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU ENGO MSG Sleeper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163995380

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a administrator because i believe i could be a solid asset to the Administration Team. I also would like to help out the community and help create a good environment for new members.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I joined the Synergy Roleplay server and i instantly became hooked. I'm nice and considerate and I work well with others. I also believe that i could help to continue to keep Synergy Roleplay a great game experience.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, i do not have previous staff experience.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 100:51:14

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No, Im not currently a staff on a Synergy Server.

Edited by WillTheSleeper
Had to change VIP No to Yes

+1 Seems like a good fit to me and has done well in DU

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA