CWRP- Flank|Callo's Staff Application

Callo

RP Name: TR 21stGMESO 2ndLT Flank | TR 501st Jedi Guardian Knight Callo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206194371

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (U.S. East Coast)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to help out this community and do events/encounters so everyone doesn't ask for one. And help out with server stuff like Trainings and other things relating to that. Also I think it would be good to at least tryout for admin after being on the server for a while and being an officer. And I think that becoming an admin will help the server that go me into RP in the first place. I have meet many people from many different places and  have made new friends with other people who also like RP. And I hope to get more people in and enjoying the RP.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a good work ethic I like getting stuff done and nicely. Also I like helping out where I can and make sure people get what they need. I am caring and listen to what people say and try to help them when I can. And I love making stories and I think it would be fun if I could convert them into events on the server and have a cool storyline of sorts.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  384:11:19.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not a staff on a synergy server.

Edited by Callo

+1 very hard worker 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic