Head Hunters log (RP)

Hero

——————— start transmission———————

All Head Hunters And fellow bounty hunters gather around. The time has come for another message.

The first operation near the Republic Venator was a failure. Peace does not seem to be an option. They attempted to steal from us and gunned down our brothers in front of us and we will not stand for this. Immediate action is to be taken and pursuit of the clone who stole from us is top prioritiy. Our other objectives are going as accordingly without interruption and will continue to go as planned, if a problem does occur I give those at hand permission to deal with it accordingly. I do only ask to hide the bodies one way or another, I do not like a messy stage.

Tracking those who stole from us has been narrowed down to Endor, Corsucant, An outpost at Rishi moon, -REDACTED-, -REDACTED-, and Kashyyyk. We will do more investigations and update it I will be dispatching convoys from Alpha, Theta, Delta and Kappa divisions to the planets for further reconissance. Our name is still under the radar of the Republic so we may not need to hide ourselves yet and we may operate freely.  Our contact on Endor, A Sith that is only known as The Demon Zabuza, will get you any and all supplies that you need and can show you where to go. 

Other outreaches that we have secure connections too

- Tiny Tina, explosives expert and the craziest 13 year old you will ever meet. (DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECLINE AN INVITATION TO A TEA PARTY OR RUIN SAID TEA PARTY)

- Mr. Pen, a man of quite amazing talent in both mathematics and forgery

- Jhin, one of the deadliest snipers we know, he deems himself an artist in his work and you do not want to be apart of his encore.

-Hidan, he thinks he is the reaper of death and does not like it when plans do not go his way. When he speaks to “Lamb” that is his merciful side, when “Wolf” comes out then there is unrelenting fury no man can stop. He is a near immortal being tied to his gods to lay down judgement on the land. 

-The Demon Zabuza, He is yet a mere Acolyte at the current moment but he will grow in power and strength and we have total trust in him. Please treat him with the utmost respect or expect your head in a bag. 

- Clone Private Shisui, he is our inside man at the Republic Base on Endor, he specializes in sabotage and intelligence. He will relay back reports to us every now and again.

——————- Bingo Book ————————

All targets must be taken in alive or dead IN ONE PIECE to the collection office. Collection office has final say on price due to condition of bounty. 

*actual payments will be made in game for said players if I’m online just ask me to set up a collection office. No I’m not giving u 30 mil credits you get like 30k or something credits or the corresponding price, you will be forced to do some RP so don’t just drag me a body and expect a payout.*

-General Joah 30,000,000C

-General Heart 30,000,000C

-Dutchess Satine 20,000,000C (Alive)

- Any republic Commander 10,000,000C

- Commander Krennic 25,000,000C

- Base Ops XO Fizzik 10,000,000C

- Bad Batch Crosshairs 15,000,000C

- Rancor ARC BCMD Blitz 10,000,000C

- Rancor ARC SSG Orlando 100,000C

- Jedi General Mace Windu 20,000,000C

-Jedi General Obi wan Kenobi 20,000,000C

-Lord Chrome The Honored 10,000,000C

This Is Head Hunter Commander Fallout ending his transmission. 

One more Head 

Another dead

Hunt them all down.

——————- End Transmission————————

*want to add someone to Bingo Book? Simply Drop a transmission comment to me and I’ll respond :), but I would use a fake name or something so Republic scum doesn’t find out. Please keep all responses in RP I want this to be a fun thing. Also if you want to one of the assets that is at the Head Hunters disposal then please Transmit (PM OR MESSAGE) me! I would love to build a team and actually have the same people be the same roles and evolve the RP*

Edited by Hero
  • Friendly 1

— transmits to bobomite — 

it will be fine working with you, I am sure you will keep our collection offices busy 

— transmission end 

—transmission to unknown (Josh) — 

thank you for your input, what’s your name ?

— transmission end —