Scribbles - A Nightmare in the Force

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Joah, Jackson, Ragen , Moros, Reaper

Event Name: A Nightmare in the Force 

Summary of the story: Sith had pieces to the starforge artifacts, maps leading to such, getting info they had travelled to a force ridden base, old owned by the republic. Jedi caught wind of the in the news and ended up heading towards that place as such. They encountered a treasure hunting crew that caught wind of it aswell. Together they fought through many challeneged, stumbling into an extreme prowess in the force, they solved riddles and questions alike, resulting in the death of many jedi and "civilians", once complete they made their way to the temple that had opened up to complete puzzled and challeneges, after solving as such it revelead the location of the last piece of the starforge. They had encountered an extreme power in the force inside the final shadow area, fighting and teaming up against the spirit.

What was the result of the event?: The sith and jedi teeamed up to defeat the spirit, however they ended up fighting in the end for the piece of the forge and the sith won the last piece. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, Riddle solving, shootemup. 

Edited by Scribbles

Neutral

The starting was good, but in the end, the jedi carried all the "civilians" to the end so in the end situation the sith had way more numbers than the jedi cause the jedi protected the sith.

+1 to the event IDEA but wasn't executed properly. 

The sith also ruined it in the end with their lighting and their guns. But that isn't your fault but just ruined the experience of the event

Okay, I'm about to go hard on this from a Master standpoint.

I loved the event, everyone did, it was very well thought out and executed. Except for the fact that since the beginning the Sith were shooting us in the back of the heads and killing the Jedi when we were forced to protect them and any sort of hostility shown towards them would've thrown off the whole event. So here's what I'm going to say.

If you have the Sith and Jedi participate together in an event, quit being so fucking biased towards one side.

Not only was that a straw that pissed me off, telling the Sith how to end the boss fight and not the Jedi was a little fucked. Not only were we not informed that dragging corpses to the center would replenish the Sith, nor did we know why a Spirit was dragging us by our fucking necks. Would've been great information.

So here's my rating, 8/10.

Also Kittyyyy I love your Force Lightning!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Bbstine said:

telling the Sith how to end the boss fight and not the Jedi was a little fucked

Actually, i adverted for people to gather in the middle, and told you guys how the stuff was gonna end, by having each faction fight eachother.

Just now, Scribbles said:

Actually, i adverted for people to gather in the middle, and told you guys how the stuff was gonna end, by having each faction fight eachother.

He means when one of us heard joah tell kitty to gather at the box and defend it.