CWRP - Donn's Staff Application

Orc

RP Name: TR 21stGMEJT 1SG Donn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105081843

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Atlantic Daylight Time

Why I Wanna Become A Staff Member: I really love Synergy and would like to become a bigger part of it, I feel like I could be a good addition to the staff  team. I want to help the members of the community feel welcome and feel like they have a voice in the community, I also wish to help out as much as I can. 

More About Myself: I am responsible, Mature, I try to get along with people as much as i can, I am Good at handling conflicts.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

I use to help out at my friends server a few years ago it was a fairly small server and i helped any way I could.

This is the non-proper format, Please put more work into this by the time of 04/13/2019 so I can determine my own personal verdict on this. I do see you on the server time to time but however this is poorly executed and not the correct format type. For now I will stand by as Neutral as I seen enough.

-1 Not enough effort put into your application, I opened this up and genuinely thought you were memeing... Though, I'm sure if you took your time to fill out an app and use the proper format, etc you'd get a more positive response from the community, lmao. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.