Joseph's Staff Re-Application

RP Name:Joseph -41stEC Corporal- Jedi Padawa-Base Ops PFC

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:97189627

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:Central Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?:New Admin (I was going to be promoted to Admin and i was techically in the meeting and they said Joseph go up to admin, but someone forgot to log that my staff switched to TTT if it weren't for me switching to TTT i would have been an Admin i was a little mad after like 6 months of being new admin lol)

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:Burn out, Testing the waters with different communities  (I don't regret doing it, i met dozens of friends in this process) 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I've rejoined synergy with a new set of eyes and optimism for SWRP. I loved being staff when i was and i want to get back in the grind of it. With 187th returning i have no choice but to come back. I want to do better than i did in the past as staff. I want to show people i have a work ethic and can have fun at the same time. As staff i would train and help people daily. And i would remain active and eventually i hope to be a Game Master in staff working on my own events and helping with others, i want to smooth roleplay and keep the immersion of players. I know i've said a lot of  'I want' throughout this paragraph but, theses are things i truly wish to do. I don't want to just be that one New Admin who never takes tickets and never trains. I wanna be something better than i was, anyways that's all i got for now may add on to it later.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes

Note:Sorry if this seems jumbled and weird, but thanks for taking the time to read it! Hope you have a nice day o7

@Joseph is my Normal account i had to sign in through steam because my password wasn't working for some reason lol

Edited by Josepi da wize

First off, capitalize your I's please for god love sakes jeez. Also, I do see you on as a 41st on a daily basis which is good. But the bad thing would be, is that you came back just for 187th which indicates to me a little bit that you would only come back for them (Yes I know, I would join for 187th too but loyalty to a server). However, I do believe in second chances and you already proven. So therefore, this a +1 for now until convinced other wise by either myself of your possible work ethic within the server and or something happens drastically. Also, you do RP good as well so you should be fine also keep studies too.

• Friendly 1
22 hours ago, Rake said:

First off, capitalize your I's please for god love sakes jeez. Also, I do see you on as a 41st on a daily basis which is good. But the bad thing would be, is that you came back just for 187th which indicates to me a little bit that you would only come back for them (Yes I know, I would join for 187th too but loyalty to a server). However, I do believe in second chances and you already proven. So therefore, this a +1 for now until convinced other wise by either myself of your possible work ethic within the server and or something happens drastically. Also, you do RP good as well so you should be fine also keep studies too.

I understand your concern, i was considering coming back before 187th kind of gave me the push to come back if ya know what i mean.

Banned

+1 good luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.