Push back on weapons

Bazoo

Name:Sev/Bazoo

Suggestion: Remove all push back when you shoot with a weapon, and reduce the knock back when you get shot by someone like it was before this update

Implementation: Remove all push back when you shoot with a weapon, and reduce the knock back when you get shot by someone like it was before this update
EDIT: Also remove the thing that make you able to rocket jump with rockets and grenade launcher

Lore: I mean its more of a quality of life thing, but in the shot I dont remember being push back hard enough go move

Edited by Bazoo

+1 this isn’t Minecraft gtfo with those knockback bows

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1... mostly. I agree with removing self knockback, because that sounds like a bad time, although being able to crowd control with damage knockback can always be handy.

Edit: As long as the damage pushback isn't removed and is left in a usable state as crowd control, I'll let my +1 stand.

Edited by OneNiner6719
4 minutes ago, OneNiner6719 said:

+1... mostly. I agree with removing self knockback, because that sounds like a bad time, although being able to crowd control with damage knockback can always be handy.

Suggestion is to reduce it not removing it, currently you can send people flying really far with a really small spray

+1 because rocket jumping is broken as hell. Me, fives, boil and a couple of ARC troopers (IM SORRY IF I FORGOT YOUR NAMES.) Were testing this in CSR. You can propel yourself an absurd distance away with a single rocket. Not only that, if you combine the rocket jump with additional bunnyhopping, you can literally skate across the map and up mountains if you do it right.

I can already see event jobs with rocket launchers abusing the hell out of this.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
  • 3 months later...