CWRP - Itachi Staff Application

Itachi

RP Name: Itachi | Hidan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46030316

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I got removed from SA a little while ago and wish to get back into staff and work my way up again. my goal is to get back up to game master because I still have ideas for events and I want to do them. I don't mind the work because I don't do much on the server anyway so this will give me something to do. I just took a small break from the server and now I'm getting back into it. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was a SA, I am not so much a motivated person but if needed I can. I need something to do a lot of the time. I want to get back into the swing of things. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I used to be a SA

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  (I'm making this app at school rn will edit when I get home) I 100% have more than 75 hours I believe its over 800

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) nope

Edited by Jacob Price

I'm gonna have to give this a fat -1.

You've shown me multiple times that you are not mature enough to be a staff member on this server. I won't go into specifics because it's no one's business but our own but you know what you did. Maybe if you show that you can mature up a little bit I'll change my mind.

-1 Inactive, very immature, not good qualities for a staff member.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

So uh,  What is this?  A reapplication?   I've seen better applications with more effort than yours.   

... because I don't do much on the server ...

Also,  THIS is concerning.   People don't just get staff to not be lazy.     I have no idea why you were removed in the first place but sounds like your attitude caused it.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

For me, I believe in second chances (if not given already from others then that's okay) For me I like to give you a second chance. However, This is the complete wrong format of reapplications. Once you do that, I will consider my verdict. At the date of 04/08/2019, you have that time frame to fix what you need to fix and go off from there. If you need help ask peers and other people to help fix. For now this is at a NEUTRAL Verdict.

Edited by Rake
On 4/1/2019 at 9:03 AM, Jacob Price said:

I got removed from SA a little while ago

For what

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was