CWRP - Breadstick's Application

RP Name - TR 212th HVY SSG Breadstick

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:210774205

VIP - Yes

Age - 15

Timezone - Eastern Daylight Time

Why I want to become an administrator - I've been around for a while (since the venator but i had to restart for some reason) so I know how things are run on the server. There also aren't too many admins in my battalion (or at least I don't so) so I could definitely add to the battalion and the server. That's right, not just to my battalion but I could also help the server. I am very dedicated to this server (I have 307 hours on the CWRP server on synergy and nothing else. I have only played on this server since the day I got Gmod). I am also a very friendly person and can get along with most if not all people as long as they're not being annoying or mingy. I do follow orders really well and listen to my superiors when they tell me something to do. 

A little about myself - My name is William and I live in Tampa, Florida where all the famous white sand beaches are at (Even though Miami has those types of beaches too, the water is really cold there). I am left handed so you're a left handed admin reading this, you understand my struggle when writing and the lead goes on the back of your hand. And finally, I don't have a job so I usually come home from school and just play on the server.

Previous staff experience - No

Playtime - 307 hours and rising

Currently staff - No

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

Good kid in game and does RP very well in a sense of it can be seen. My approval of +1 Also, Make sure you go into more detail in your paragraphs of why they should pick you up. This is not giving me enough evidence as of right now of why the staff should pick you up. But in the details on the server of what you do is good enough for the barely passing of this +1

Edited by Rake