187th Models

Ccmonty

Name:Monty

Suggestion:dont make custom 187th models yet

Implementation: ok hear me out. if when 187th is readded and flops whats the point of making models? my thought is we give the 187th a month or 2 and see of they are active. if at the end of the month or 2 months they are active and alive THEN we make models for them just seems like a waste of time to make models for a battalion that has flopped

Lore:none

Workshop content if applicable: use old 187th models (ill find link when i get home)

side note: IM NOT HATING ON 187th! this is strictly from a busness and practicality prospective

• Agree 1
Developer

You explained your idea, but how would said idea work? Make them all CTs? Make them all 21st nova core? Make them all commando droids?

If CT's, then I doubt this will really work. Though I agree spending over 300+ on models is a little risky.

Edited by Jayarr
4 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

You explained your idea, but how would said idea work? Make them all CTs? Make them all 21st nova core? Make them all commando droids?

If CT's, then I doubt this will really work. Though I agree spending over 300+ on models is a little risky.

i mean give them old 187th models from the workshop. the ones we used when the server first started

Developer
1 minute ago, Ccmonty said:

i mean give them old 187th models from the workshop. the ones we used when the server first started

That would have been an okay idea if the models weren't paid for preemptively.

Gotta hit that -1