Blueberry/Bananaberry's Game helper app

Name: Blueberry/Bananaberry (IGN)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21482255

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: since it came up probably 200+?

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Probably a 7 or 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am a captain of the 327th so I believe I can lead fairly well, when communication is needed, say in an event we give battalion, place, and status

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes, who wants inactive gms

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: C3PO and R2D2 come aboard the ship in an escape pod confused, they say they need engineers to check their diagnostics and find out what's wrong, when that happens a CIS ship appears next to the Venator and Grievous and a magna guard and many B1s come abord to take back the droids. They found the location via tracking device placed in the 2 droids and wiped their memory so they won't know. Grievous and his droids come aboard, wrecking everything looking for the duo and the clones have to stop them. When they stop them Grievous gets stopped he gets back on his ship and leaves because he can't handle the power of the republic. If Grievous can find the droids he'll hold them hostage wherever he finds them and says he'll extract all the data they have unless he is given something (player's choice). If he is given what he wants he'll take the data anyway and try to escape with it creating a part 2 scenario. If he is stopped he will escape angry and defeated. 

Edited by Blueberry

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

-1 why is R2D2 away from the ship and you asked to me to +1 you nerd maybe say hey I made an app you could maybe look at it and tell me what you think that sounds better than hey go +!

watered down event exactly like every other event we have. THINKING OF SOMETHING UNIQUE PLEASE

Edited by Feds
7 minutes ago, Feds said:

-1 why is R2D2 away from the ship and you asked to me to +1 you nerd maybe say hey I made an app you could maybe look at it and tell me what you think that sounds better than hey go +! also by checking right after you joined our channel you went to numerous others most likely asking the same thing as you did to us.

Will change if you can work on a real idea for an event this seems like a watered down event exactly like every other event we have. THINKING OF SOMETHING UNIQUE PLEASE

To explain, I said HEY PLUS 1 THIS (which i mainly mean give it a look sorry i didn't specify), also yes i was in 501st channel and after went to 327th channel (my battalion's channel) 

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist