Suggestion for suggestions

Logic

Name: Logic

Suggestion: making decision on the suggestions and having a cwrp update

Implementation: okay so some of these suggestions are from mid january, thats 2 months ago, since then we have had 1 map update with the temple and were promised another one from joah, but nothing was ever said again, I think with the amount of suggestions in pending and the ones pending for pending there could be a substantial clone wars update that can help increase player interest in the server. 

To simplify: please we need an update soon

• Agree 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Do you realize how much shit the devs have to do in order to tamper and create new content for CWRP? It takes awhile dude. -1.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Asking for the update to happen faster will not make it happen faster. The updates take time, they don't just happen overnight.

Some of the suggestions require testing to make sure they don't cause problems with the server. That's what the Dev team is for.

Edited by Baxter
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Do you realize how much shit the devs have to do in order to tamper and create new content for CWRP? It takes awhile dude. -1.

We don’t know what the devs are up to right now, because all the suggestions are in pending with no decision, all I do know is that Ron is doing stuff on the forums, the suggestion is to make a decision on the suggestions so we know what to anticipate the devs to be working on

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 It’s all on a schedule stop rushing be patient and stop arguing in suggestions very unprofessional

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

why would you make a suggestion for this lmao what do you expect? 

Joah aint gonna accept this and be like "you are right, we are going to use the accepted suggestions for an update" no shit they are just  be patient.

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Next level IQ here......

Everything in pending has to be tested, moved into our packs and applied.

Joah has already looked at the suggestions and has already said that things that do work will be added.

If it's still in pending after Joah responds it will be added.

Be patient

• Agree 1