CrazyFastNight's Staff App

RP Name: ST PFC CrazyFastNight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182456678

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator for the Synergy Clone Wars Roleplay server because I love the community and everything that goes on within it. I play almost everyday, hang out with people in the Teamspeak, and love to do general roleplay when no events are occurring. I came back from a LONG LOA, so my rank is not super high, but do not let that detail stray you from the fact that I am capable of becoming a good and mature staff member. I am extremely active with my current schedule, strive to help out with any situation I see happening at the specific time, and believe I am fit to be an administrator of Synergy Roleplay. I as well love the community as a whole with their dedication toward the server and how everyone is super active and strives to add everything they can to make an immersive environment. These are the reasons listed why I, CrazyFastNight, should become a staff member on the Synergy Clone Wars Roleplay Server!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, my name is Declan (stupid name) but most of you recognize me as CrazyFastNight. Garry's Mod is my most played and favorite game because it has no limits on what you want to do. I am a Garry's Mod mapper and modeler and in future events, help create content. I used to own many servers, as well as be staff. I love everything about Synergy going from giving everyone a chance, to being serious in events making me feel like I am a real Clone Trooper.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  730:05:53

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No