Make synergy great again

Craigary

Name: Kronos

Suggestion: Make it AOSable when people say OOC before saying something through their mic in game.

Implementation: Add a rule to cease oppression of RP on an RP server

Lore: Find me a quote where someone said OOC in Star Wars I’ll wait.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development") nah g

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Hero said:

+1

Wanna say something OOC? 

./OOC Hey btw u don’t know I’m bad guy

Lmao. 

Running around during an Event 

“hey OOC Pretty sure im the bad guy” 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 how are you supposed to RP explain that you have to take a shit IRL or take your dogs out or literally anything. Show me a bathroom in the base and I'll RP take a shit in there and IRL I'll wait. Not everything is gonna be RP my guy. This is GMOD, not a Star Wars movie. RP is held when it can, but if I have to take a shit or explain the fucking rules to someone I'm gonna say it straight up.

Edited by Zest
1 minute ago, Kronos Jones said:

Lmao. 

Running around during an Event 

“hey OOC Pretty sure im the bad guy” 

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

+1

Wanna say something OOC? 

./OOC Hey btw u don’t know I’m bad guy

I mean event and encounter jobs can't use OOC so that's a negative chief

5 minutes ago, Zest said:

I mean event and encounter jobs can't use OOC so that's a negative chief

Chief you know this is the spam center right? The point is everyone in character says OOC and says shit in game and that’s annoying

1 minute ago, Kronos Jones said:

Chief you know this is the spam center right? The point is everyone in character says OOC and says shit in game and that’s annoying

fuck

i thought u actually made a suggestion i'm literally retarded

• Funny 1

I remember when people used to complain when high staff and that tried to crack down on serious RP and then everyone moaned.

And now people want the seriousness. 

Nice to see people are changing and wanting the serious RP atleast.

Tom_Shoots_Himself_07032019204803.jpg

Feel as if this sums it up perfectly.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

British

1 hour ago, Zest said:

-1 how are you supposed to RP explain that you have to take a shit IRL or take your dogs out or literally anything. Show me a bathroom in the base and I'll RP take a shit in there and IRL I'll wait. Not everything is gonna be RP my guy. This is GMOD, not a Star Wars movie. RP is held when it can, but if I have to take a shit or explain the fucking rules to someone I'm gonna say it straight up.

"Hold on my comms are acting up"

"I need to fix my equipment; going quiet for a minute"

"Watch my six I need to fix my gear"

Anyways unless they changed it, it has always been against the rules to say OOC through your mic.

2 hours ago, Freck said:

I remember when people used to complain when high staff and that tried to crack down on serious RP and then everyone moaned.

And now people want the seriousness. 

Nice to see people are changing and wanting the serious RP atleast.

Tom_Shoots_Himself_07032019204803.jpg

Feel as if this sums it up perfectly.

Its a cycle. Come back in a month when the people who dont like the rules get motivated.

• Funny 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic