BigMans -BLT intro

Name:

BigMan

Who helped (If applicable): Goten, Quackers

Event Name: Summary of the story:  the 87th sentinel corps were stationed on rishi and have lost communication. The BLT task force was formed including 91st, 501st, and 212th with support 104th along with outreaches.

What was the result of the event?: the BLT Task Force discovered that a virus turned sentients into blood thirsty monsters, and that it came in disguised as a meteor shower, source is unknown

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by BigMan/TimmyThicc

10/10

for The best movie title ever Blue Lighting Wolf

Edited by Tennessee78
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder

7/10 (following the rating template)

The event was a very good event and put together well, however I feel as though there were too many troopers for the idea that you were trying to follow. I also feel as though the event was too short as there wasn't much to do. This could be because of the amount of troopers that made the event easy.

Loved the idea though and looking forward to seeing the story arc progress.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

8/10 

I enjoyed just about every portion of the event. I only wish it could have been longer. The mood was great, the scene felt tense. And interacting with the infected trooper was fun. I've also been given the opportunity to research the tissue and blood sample I collected, which extends the experience even further for me. I look forward to the next part!

8/10 

Was a pretty fun event considering the duration of it. I enjoyed how much Player Choice was emphasised on the event and the sorta horror/thriller aspect of it. Walking into the base, Pitch back and spawning the zombies for small jump scares was fun. Especially in the cantina, The Flash Light attracting the creatures was cool too!

Keep up the good work and I look forward to participating in another event from you!

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.