Koval's Resignation From Regimental

Koval

Name: 

Defense Regimental Commander Koval

Reason for stepping down: 

Sigh. Where do I start. When I first became the Defense Regimental, I had a vision. I slowly started to create that vision and then Icefuse fell. Joah and his staff quickly made this server and gladly said that I would still be the Regimental Commander. So a BIG Thanks goes to Joah. After a few weeks I started to realize some stuff. I'm not going into the details but what's done is done. I just want to thank everyone, including all my beloved defense battalions, 187th, 327th and 41st. I love you all. And Thanks to @Llama/Yoda and @Medic for giving me the opportunity to become the Defense Regimental.

I Recommend CHUMBUS AND FAOEOA. They are amazing leaders and know how to get shit done.

I

Date of full Resignation:

8/27/17

Where do I start............

@Egg My bro and first commander. I'm coming back home.

@Llama/Yoda You guided me all the way until I eventually became Regimental. My dude.

@Trig One of my best friends on the server, sad to see you resign from fox.

@Beastly aka my brother. Nuff said

@Kane One of the best memes and fellas on the server. Great Shaaki and friend

To the 187th - God I love you guys. Every 187th CMD is so dedicated and determined. I will miss you guys :( 

To the 327th - Hudson, you might be the best CMD I've ever seen. And your singing is outstanding :) Bananaberry your funny af too

To all the current 41st - Every CMD Lighig Prado, you guys are outstanding. I'm coming home

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God You are the best step son anyone can ask for.

@Dargon I met you when you became barriss, ever since I have talked to you and remained close to you.

@Chumbus You were my mentor on Icefuse and still my mentor in life xD 

@Mocaris One of the hardest working jedi on the whole server. and also a good friend

@Tybo Also one of the best jedi on the server, and a great guy and friend

@chew and @puffin and @iceman You guys are my sons. I love you all

To the 212th (my favorite attack battalion) - You guys are the model battalion, lead by @Fours,@Cabrera, @Shockpoint, and all the 212th.

@ginyu You're the best role player on the whole damn server. also a good buddy and person to talk to.

@faloobala aka faoeoa You're my favorite british dude

@Flynn You're my favorite scottsman and a great jedi

And to all the former 41st who already resigned. Pyle, Ryan, Doug, Reptilia, you guys are fucking awesome. #GO41st

To everyone else good luck

• Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 Im not a def battlion but i always saw you on and doing good work

@Koval You were an awesome Defense Regimental Commander man, was kinda sad when 104th became an offense battalion when we switched from Icefuse to here because i knew you wouldn't be our Regimental CMD anymore. Sad to see you step down but if you ever see me around the Venator, don't be a stranger. :]

Edited by JBFox
Misspelled something.