CWRP - Guy's Staff Application

Guy

RP Name:Guy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32176732

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:+0430 GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)I am here to help the server grow as a whole. I am wanting to ensure that staff are available constantly unlike some other servers, and with my help there will be someone on in my time zone pretty much 13 hours a day work permitting. I am hoping to help make a big impact on the server.  I think with my help, the time zone I am in can grow to be something special. From what I have seen a lot of staff do not take this seriously enough and do not understand that as a staff member you are a representation of the leadership within the community. Some are minges and even will go as far as to bully members, I want to change this, I want to be the example of what a real staff member is. If given a chance I will show you what I can really do.  Above all other candidates I am very mature, and take things I do very seriously. I will be able to mentor those who need it once I get to the appropriate level in staff with ease. I was in the IRL military for 5 years so I do believe I have the necessary skill needed for this particular job. Last, but not least, I will do as needed within the realm of reason.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played GMOD for quite some time, I do I am just over 5500 hours in game. I am also a private contractor for a company where I am based out of the Middle East. I enjoy helping out and simply want to do that here. I am also a very stern person, some might be off put by this, but it is just my personality. Also, my availability will be from 0600-1900 +0430 GMT.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, on IFN I was a Mod X1, Smodx1, and AdminX1; All 3 were separate occasions. I have owned my own community as well.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  It says I only currently have 46 hours, but I know I have far more than this. I am guessing since my absence the server may have changed or some information was lost in translation, I do know I have more than enough hours in previous game play.                                          

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Negative

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx

8 hours ago, Guy said:

RP Name:Guy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32176732

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:+0430 GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)I am here to help the server grow as a whole. I am wanting to ensure that staff are available constantly unlike some other servers, and with my help there will be someone on in my time zone pretty much 13 hours a day work permitting. I am hoping to help make a big impact on the server.  I think with my help, the time zone I am in can grow to be something special. From what I have seen a lot of staff do not take this seriously enough and do not understand that as a staff member you are a representation of the leadership within the community. Some are minges and even will go as far as to bully members, I want to change this, I want to be the example of what a real staff member is. If given a chance I will show you what I can really do.  Above all other candidates I am very mature, and take things I do very seriously. I will be able to mentor those who need it once I get to the appropriate level in staff with ease. I was in the IRL military for 5 years so I do believe I have the necessary skill needed for this particular job. Last, but not least, I will do as needed within the realm of reason.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played GMOD for quite some time, I do I am just over 5500 hours in game. I am also a private contractor for a company where I am based out of the Middle East. I enjoy helping out and simply want to do that here. I am also a very stern person, some might be off put by this, but it is just my personality. Also, my availability will be from 0600-1900 +0430 GMT.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, on IFN I was a Mod X1, Smodx1, and AdminX1; All 3 were separate occasions. I have owned my own community as well.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  It says I only currently have 46 hours, but I know I have far more than this. I am guessing since my absence the server may have changed or some information was lost in translation, I do know I have more than enough hours in previous game play.                                          

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Negative

All your hours were lost when they switched admin systems. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

5 minutes ago, Guy said:

So do my current hours not count towards this even though I have hundreds on the server?

I can't say, don't have the authority to give you an answer. I'd talk to the HAs to see if it does.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 3/6/2019 at 5:54 AM, Fizzik said:

I can't say, don't have the authority to give you an answer. I'd talk to the HAs to see if it does.

I verified with Bananaberry and he said I should be fine. Again, thank you for suggesting this.

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx