is it okay if i plug my moosic

been working on some music recently and this is a preview of my first track, if you could go and check it out all feedback is appreciated!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Quill Khan said:

You should look into this guy. 

I have been following him for years. Similar style. He is open to DMs and stuff. Maybe take some inspiration from him.

I love this chill type shit, I'm learning to do lo-fi and more vinyl style trap beats so hopefully I can make something real soon, although I'm a long way away from mastering mixing and I kinda need to master that before I do anything else.

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

6 minutes ago, silvers said:

I want 2 learn how to produce it seems nice, what program do you use? FL studio? Wmx?

FL studio 12 I’m moving onto Logic Pro as soon as I get a MacBook it’s better 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

the beat is nice. THe headache it caused because it was fucking STUPIDLY loud sucked.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

The mixing seems off. Something seems off with the timing of beats and such. Idk  nice vibe though. Just seems "off"

Edit: Logic is well good. If you're serious about production it's a good investment.

Edited by BigZach
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

3 minutes ago, BigZach said:

The mixing seems off. Something seems off with the timing of beats and such. Idk  nice vibe though. Just seems "off"

I didn’t touch mixing at all, that might be it 😂😂

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

9 hours ago, Phil said:

Volume warning next time. My ears are bleeding lmao.

mb

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561