ARF Weapons

Paladin_

Name : DU Cloves 🍀

Date : 27/02/2019

Problem : ARF as a Far Ranged Recon Regiment in all battalions , people mostly want to join battalions for their weapons like ARC getting Clone Miniguns and Medics getting MED kits, but ARF may get a republic sniper but there are problems with that sniper, for one the gun doesn't register hit detection 50%, two the gun doesn't do a lot of damage, it takes 2 shots to kill a Droid, three the gun is slow and has little ammo capacity.

Suggestion/Change : Look I know that having a powerful sniper shouldn't be something ARF should be running about with like LD-1, but the problem is that people worked hard to get to ARF, ARC etc but ARF seems to not get any benefits, they only seem to get scopes, it would have been better to use a scoped DC-15-A because it fires fast and fires quicker than it takes for the sniper to cooldown and equal the damage. Even just a better sniper because the comparison between a sniper shooting and a DC-15-A firing is that the DC-15-A is quicker. ARF seems more of a disability.

Note : Also it is clear that you guys don't even like the gun yourselves as it isn't even in the store and you dont see anyone using it.

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

For multiple reasons, Didnt follow format, didnt get permission (atleast not stated on the suggestion) The suggestion isnt clear and its overall un needed, the ARF kit is already fine.

-Former ARFL of DU

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Sorry I didn't know I needed approval. I thought I was just able to put in suggestions. My bad. Also saying that ARF was to walk around was to walk around with LD-1's was a typo, it was meant to be Shouldn't. My Phone AutoCorrected

Edited by Digital Cloves

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Just ignore this please. I already feel stupid

• Friendly 2

1 hour ago, Digital Cloves said:

Just ignore this please. I already feel stupid

No its good to put a suggestion if you feel something should changed. 

People give their opinions and if they are bad does not mean they hate you fyi I understand what your trying to say but fix the formatting as well as state your opinion more clearly as well as the change. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1