CWRP - Demon's Staff App

Wulf

RP Name: 4thNC SPC Demon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72044418

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time, USA

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become Staff because I want to be able to Create events, help people out of the server, basically put my creativity to use. I want to be able to create event/encounters and story lines that give everyone something to do. Iv been Moderator of several server (forgot the names of) and iv notice that staff members would be AFK or Not on when someone was trained and needed a white list so i wanted to be one of those staff members that are pretty much on majority of the day and help people out. Another reason i want to become staff is just quality of life things, like claiming a Sim room and build/making training dupe or sims. Becoming staff member also gives me stuff to do when I'm otherwise bored, or gives me responsibility. Also becoming staff would also give me Solid Experience incase I leave and become staff somewhere else. Also allows me to Meet and interact with people in a Creative environment, also get access to some of the behind the scenes type of stuff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I'm currently in the GM battalion helping them out with stuff. Iv been apart of this server since the start of 2018, i was apart of Rancor battalion under the alias of Drax. With this opportunity it would help me express my creativity, also lay a foundation for future Endeavors and hopefully make the community better.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Iv been moderator on several servers (forgot the names sorry) but no Solid Experience but I came to learn.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  294:33:14.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) None

Edited by Demon |
grammer/english errors

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone