Aust and his 1st GM application

Austistic

Name: Aust/Famine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

How Long have you played on the server [Hours]: 1106

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 or 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say they are pretty good due to the fact that I've had many high ranking positions in which I had to lead many people

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do understand

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

There is a civilian vessel that is in danger about to crash and just so happens to land inside of the clone base. They survive and exit the vehicle... hopefully getting swarmed by Shock... hopefully. The kicker is that in reality this is all staged and what is actually happening is an attack of 2 Commando Droids, 2 B1 battle droids, and 2 Sith (1 lord, 1 apprentice). The ship has a tracker on it pointing exactly to where the clone base is so that the droids and Sith can attack. The Commando droids sneak into base and shut down the generators (hopefully) and once they are down the B1 droids run into base attacking whatever they see. Meanwhile the Commando Droids are behind the clones attacking the threat in courtyard and sneaks up to capture any BO or Senators in BCC. (This is where it can get interesting as 104th, SO, or SOBDE can come in and do their magic). Once they have people captured the Sith communicate to that base that if they do not evacuate the base they will attack with many waves of droids to come and kill both the senators and BO (if they are active). If the clones can not withstand the droid attack then they will move to the event server where they can continue... but I will have to make some stuff about the event server event that follows this. (I also know that this does not have the most detail but if I am able to make this a real thing I feel as though it might be really cool for everyone to be apart of) 

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith