RP Name

Spitfire (best RPer btw)

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:105620145

Battalion or squad you are applying for

104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience

3 years of 104th

Have been with the battalion for a very long time and even when I was wasn’t in the battalion I was always playing games with the members or in teamspeak talking with them and I’m ready to get back in and put my full commitment to lead this band of my favourite brothers that I’ve bonded with over years through hours of playtime.

101st commander

Was 101st Commander back when synergy had 101st and I was the gateway between new players and the server, I helped new players choose battalions and help train them for the tryouts ahead, I learned to deal with minges and when there were a bunch of 101st staying in the battalion I learned to lead and did well even with a bunch of players who didn’t really know what they were doing.

Wolfpack CPT

I was a wolfpack captain so I know all the skills of the Wolfpack. I know how to train and organize my troops accordingly. I know how to do doc work and how to evaluate people so I can appoint the right people to the right job (ex: med lead)  I was also CPT so I took on another leadership role leading my troops, telling them where and what to do.

Why I should be the battalion commander

Fit for the job, a great leader with morals, love all the 104th members like they're my family. I have 3 years of 104th experience over two servers (synergy and Icefuse before the synergy era). I'm an adapter and an amazing negotiator/roleplayer capable of lightening up the tensest of situations and getting the job done even if it means losing my life but also making fun and engaging roleplay that can brighten up the server during downtime. I’m a confident charismatic leader that can boost morale very easily, my brothers love me and will have my back and work there hardest just as I will.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/104th_Battalion

All the lore right here baby

Availability

Mon,wednesday,friday  6pm-2am

Tuesday 2pm-1am

Thursday 7pm-1am

Weekends 12pm-2am

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay

Around 600 probably

Do you have a microphone

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term

honestly, I want them to better themselves and be happy with their time throughout my term I want them to learn new things and make bonds with each other so we have the chemistry to work flawlessly without any goofs in the system. With my guidance, I will show them to lead and how to conduct work within and outside the battalion so that one day they may try for wolffe and lead this great battalion themselves

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position

Yes I do
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waived by: IndoX

Edited by Spitfire
  • Winner 1
  • Founder
Founder
5 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

Waived by: IndoX

Good meme