Zacky's Staff Application

ZackyTobacci

RP Name: 101st TR3 Zacky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60132902

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well first i want to help this server grow and become the number 1 SWRP server. Also I enjoy being staff cause I love to help and I would be super active which is what the server needs. I like to play SWRP when I first started playing SWRP I dropped like 200 hours in the first week and that shows that I'm really dedicated to play and be staff. I enjoy this community and the people in it and i care about everyone's opinions and I'm willing to spend most of my days helping out people who need it. I am very respectful and a kind person and I can be strict if i need to be. I'm wiling to be on everyday for 3-8 hours a day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been gaming since I was super young. Built my own PC like 2 years ago and been playing a lot of PC games since then. I also enjoy playing basketball and hacky sack. :P

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a Senior Mod on Icefuse for a while then quit playing due to work and having no time.

Zacky is a good kid. Was one of my best officers in the 104th. He was a good staff member on IFN as well. You shit heads keep focusing on whether or not he's a TR. That's not a requirement to apply, only after. So get bent.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3

• 4 weeks later...