CWRP - Rocksteady's staff app

Rocksteady

RP Name:TR 327th MED 1stLT Rocksteady

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:444841139

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin because I want to aid the server in any way I can. I want to be there so that the server will always have the help they desire and expect form an admin. I would do this to just do my part to give back to the server that has been the source of so much fun. Another reason I wish to be staff is so that I can spawn things and facilitate roleplay to the best of my abilities.  I also seek to just be the person that keeps the server in check i want to be the person that moderates arguments fairly. I suppose I just want to make synergy roleplay a fun experience for everyone

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 21 yrs old and a little bit of an idiot. I love this server and want the best for it, and I probably spend a majority of my time on it. I am also a little bit impulsive, but I am quick to recognize my mistakes and try and make up for them.

Do you have any previous staff experience? no

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  506 hours and 27 mins

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no