CW-RP Quackers Staff Application

Donald Duck

RP Name: 327th ARCT JTO SSG Quackers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121273530

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: UTC

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help out the community. I like being here on synergy and being able to help others would be great. It would be my first time being an admin but I will try my best to help as much as possible. Another reason I would like to be an admin is so I can spawn my own LAATs because I am one of the main Pilots for 327th. And my final reason to want to be an admin is so I can help out during events and such. Being an admin would give me better access to the tools I would need to help out.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15 year old country boy from Texas. I can do the Donald Duck voice, thus the name Quackers. I have ADHD so I get a little bit hyper some times. I also have Asthma which gets in the way of some things. I love star wars and I'm a pretty big nerd. I come from a military family, my dad faught in the US Army Cav Scouts and My grandpa was in the 101st airborne during the Vietnam War. He earned a bronze star. I hope to be like him one day

Do you have any previous staff experience? No sadly

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)    364:19:38.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Banned

Neutral has had some mess ups before 

• Disagree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.