CW-RP Leroun/ReDuct Staff App

DropinActual

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR Shock PVT Razor/212th ACE Sage Padawan Leroun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be Administrator because people don't listen to the rules that are set in stone. I love to help people out with their needs. I am a really good admin I was a admin on SFS TTT server I had over 150 hours on there and was made admin when I hit 25 hours. I am a respectful and kind person I see all sides of the issue until I take action. I love being admin I dont use it for bad I use it for good. Plus the Admins get to take part in events as CIS Bounty hunters all those, I was a Commando Droid for a event on Feb 11th so I love doing it and Im dedicated to what I do.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 17 live in NY, I am Irish, German, Russian and polish. I am still in highschool, I have a job I will be starting on Feb 23rd. I am a all C student and very respectful and very loyal and truthful, I also have a girlfriend who I have been dating for 3 months on Valentines day.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
22 hours on these new days but I had 58 hours on Venator back in the day. (I wasnt on for awhile my PC broke had to work to get a new one and here I am so my time reset you can ask Starrk in the SO discord he remembers me as Eights)
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No

Edited by Nomad x Reaper
Had to fix my RP name

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth