Speaker Ban Appeal

Speaker

RP Name/Steam Name: Speaker

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:82735862

Date of Ban: Does not say but it was a long time ago

Length of Ban: Permannet

Offense: Does not say (I think it was racism)

Banned By: Does not say

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: So last year when I played on the server I was a less mature person and I thought racist jokes and racist words were funny to use. Now I do not think these remarks should ever be used by anyone. I understand that what I did was very bad and it will never happen again. I didn't realize that I was banned on this server and I thought I would come back and play but I saw that I was banned and instantly appealed. I am truly sorry about what my actions and I hope you guys give me another chance on the server so I can prove how I have changed as  a person.

Evidence to support your claims: No evidence. I know what I did wrong and I am just asking for a second chance to show how I have changed.

So you get perma'd because you had a nasty case of 12-year-old internet humor (Just using this as a general term and not directing this stuff at people like Bean. Love you guys)

Even though you seem like a reputable person and not like another one of Jefferson's alt accounts, I'd like to wait a bit before I give my +/- vote. (Unless Sock Monkey +1's this then in case I'll feel it's safer to vote regardless of how little there is to this appeal)

Therefore, I'm currently Neutral on this appeal. 

Edited by Switzer

I ususally Insta-ban people like you, but you'll have a chance. If you've matured then 2 months of no punishments should be easy.

Accepted, on a one strike for 2 months, blacklisted from staff for 2 months.

//accepted

//moved to Ban Appeals> "Accepted"