Merrill - Introducing Tango Squad

Merrill

Name: Merrill

Helpers: Synyster, Coil, Poe, GTnKGaming

Summary: After recent technological developments, the troops of the Endor Base are greeted by an RC squad, Tango Squad. They focus on R&D for advanced vehicles, weapon systems, and more. Tango Squad comes in to share with SOBDE some new tech that will be coming their way soon out of development.

Outcome of Event: Tango met up with RC squads and shared some of the new technology that is coming the way of the Republic. Due to other tasks however, the squad had to quickly leave.

Type of Event: Passive RP

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

7/10
Commandos were customized specifically with groupers that matched their skillset, so none of them looked the same. Added uniqueness to the characters, I can appreciate that

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

5/10 

Seemed like an event pandering toward a small demographic of player, AKA the SOBDE, meaning about 90% of the server is was near enough screaming out for an event and something to do/shoot was left with a sour taste in there mouths and a lot of disappointment.

I didn't really interact with them enough to gauge any of the RP as you were very quickly swanned off to SOBDE HQ and promptly never seen from again apart from the DB that happened and when you left.

Potentially next time add something like DW or the CIS tracked them and wants to capture them to gather intel on the new tech, if one gets caught then you have a event server mission to rescue them. allows for both passive RP and shoot'em up for the pleebians.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...